What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

This is the game where Oregon will miss Boucher. I don't think they have enough to beat UNC.

Another point, you'd think Carolina would be happy to use their size and just kick your ass that way. They run transition as good as anyone if not better. They catch you late getting back, they get a layup or dunk. Been like that for a long ass time.

Why the hell are these games being played in NFL football stadiums? ****ing ridiculous.

You know better than to ask that question.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The people who buy those tickets are doing so to be able to say they were there, not to see the game. Anything they see will be on the video screens, not the court.

Another point, you'd think Carolina would be happy to use their size and just kick your ass that way. They run transition as good as anyone if not better. They catch you late getting back, they get a layup or dunk. Been like that for a long ass time.

Roy William's teams always have great transitional offense. Watching his KU teams at Coors, they would push the pace on almost every possession. I remember one fast break off a made free throw...wondering how the hell they pull this stuff off.

do they actually sell 80k tickets to these games?

Yes, but a big portion of them are distributed to the "corporate partners" and "VIPs." I'd guess that a good portion of the actual teams fans get their tickets on the secondary market.

I've always thought it would be interesting to see a game with zero audience. Cameras only and street ball style.

Roy William's teams always have great transitional offense. Watching his KU teams at Coors, they would push the pace on almost every possession. I remember one fast break off a made free throw...wondering how the hell they pull this stuff off.
I don't disagree, Dean Smith did it too and frequently.

I really wish Bill Raftery would retire ... can't stand him.

His exaggerated delivery ... and his ****ing nasal east coast voice.

He's infinitely better than Billy Packer was.
Edit: oh, and Clark Kellogg. That was a terrible experiment.

Zags on the brink of blowing it open.

I feel less bad about my Toreros losing to Gonzaga by 48 points in February.

Hell of a run by South Carolina

Wow.

I'm glad Gonzaga won.

I've never seen a team play as aggressively for 20 minutes and get called for as few fouls as South Carolina.

The officiating was awful.

Sometimes, if officials know that's how a team plays, they'll let stuff go. Not always but I've seen it quite a bit over the years in a lot of sports.

Sometimes, if officials know that's how a team plays, they'll let stuff go. Not always but I've seen it quite a bit over the years in a lot of sports.

More like if 5 guys are all fouling, they can only call 1 and they're not going to do it every time down the court. Pitino has ridden that to a lot of success.

Back