What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

As usual, I'm so impressed by Butler. They play great basketball. In this one, they're completely overmatched and have to be almost perfect to win. But they keep pulling the game within range because they're so sound that whenever UNC gets a little loose with things they creep back a bit until UNC wakes up. At this point, though, I wouldn't be surprised if Butler got it under 10 or if their shots refuse to fall and UNC runs it up to close to 30. Butler has zero margin for error in this one.

**** Bailer. Frank Martin is a hell of a defensive basketball coach.

You're right on Butler. UNC has an NBA size frontline, Butler scrapped their ass off, just a little too much for them.

When I think Frank Martin, I think Kansas State and I think... three-and-O ftmfw! Go Buffs!

Yeah ... but I give Frank props for correcting his star guard's assertion that KjSU was still "the better team" ... after a mutha****ing 3 game season sweep! :D

I get the feeling that if the Badgers beat Florida, a USC - Wisconsin game could be like 35-32.

Oh, and ****bailer.

So far so good on UCLA Kentucky living up to the hype. Fun to watch.

Yep but Wiscy needs to quit leaving their feet every time. You know damn well they'll call it. Contest it and that's all you can do.

UCLA and Kentucky shot about the same in this one. But huge UK advantages on turnovers and the offensive glass to gain extra possessions. That's how the Bruins were going to lose: run into a team that would shoot with them and then beat them everywhere else.

Back