What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nicholls Colonels (0-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(2-1) Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won, and all that we found out was that sefos shoulder is a year long problem and our backuo qb kinda sucks. Net win for cu against an fcs team lately

Sefo looked real bad on short to intermediate throws. Like, real bad. If the shoulder is that bad, then we are in worlds of trouble.

I have a little faith that we may actually have something in Apsay, if we need to go to him. I am sure everything will be extremely vanilla, but he showed his quick release and accuracy we saw in his HS film.

Playing a really bad FCS team mind you...
This was a nice event, and yes it feels good to play patsies rather than being the patsy (like good teams do). And we've exceeded last year's win total already. We'll find out really quickly whether this Buff team has the ability to 'get over the hump' in close PAC12 games, unlike the 2014 Buff edition.

Man, talk about not being encouraged by a 48-0 win! Our O and D lines are just awful. Sefo looked horrible but I'll chalk that off to a bum shoulder. However, if his shoulder continues to be an issue, we are screwed. They had several times where they had receivers wide open and didn't connect. Sefo continues to not see the field. How many wide open guys did he not see and just throw the ball away? Oregon is going to murder us.

BTW, to all you haters out there, JMac did well, haha. Congrats to Spruce as well for becoming CU's all time leader in receiving yards.

Well **** reading this you'd think its no problem at all throwing a ball wth a seperated shoulder without practicing all week.

OL and DL were awful? Seriously? We ran for 358 yards for a 5.97 YPC on 60 carries. The OL didn't give up a sack and was able to rotate a ton of guys in. The DL was down McCartney, Gilbert, and Jackson and substituted lots of guys in.

"50 % of my catches I take to the house. Deal with it @Skidmark " - Big Jay
MDCAHZJNCZBGZRN.20140731205618.jpg

For the life of me, I don't understand the QB sneak formation that they are using, and which they also use against CSU. They bunch everyone up, and the opposing team has zero doubt about what is going to happen, and bunch up all the defense, making the QB sneak much more difficult. Maybe they are doing this to set something up in a later game, but it seems to me that the QB sneak would be much more effective if they spread things out a little.

The wedge is a great formation to pick up those extra inches, you just can't use it every time. With the formation you have the OL dive down at the knees of the DL and the RB's push up against the pile. When executed correctly it is very, very effective.

So a fumble on the 1 yard line, a 4th and inches stop and a few bad throws by Sefo has the AllBuffs braintrust calling foul on today's blowout win. Typical.
He could go 60/60 900 yards 11 tds and 0 ints and he'd still be getting bitched at by people on here

Well **** reading this you'd think its no problem at all throwing a ball wth a seperated shoulder without practicing all week.

OL and DL were awful? Seriously? We ran for 358 yards for a 5.97 YPC on 60 carries. The OL didn't give up a sack and was able to rotate a ton of guys in. The DL was down McCartney, Gilbert, and Jackson and substituted lots of guys in.

I like how Sefo has another built in excuse now.

QB playing with a separated shoulder, he was visibily frustrated with himself. Pretty much the game I expected other than that. Not much to take away from it other than it was a beautiful day at Folsom, and a surprisingly decent crowd. Those who didn't make it, missed out on a great fall afternoon.

I like how Sefo has another built in excuse now.

Have you ever told the trainer to "Shoot it up, I'm playing"? Sefo doesn't have to excuse himself to anyone on this board, especially someone like you. Quit trying to ruin a game where we just passed our win total from last year and we've only played 4. Like many have said, this may be the last though I highly doubt it.

He had a few bad throws for sure. I just love your anti-Sefo agenda that's been going on a while now. He's the guy this year and next whether you like it or not.

I agree. But I'm guessing we differ greatly on whether that is a good thing or not.

I agree. But I'm guessing we differ greatly on whether that is a good thing or not.
I guess I'm saying that it is what it is at this point. Starting threads about how good he is is absolutely pointless, because he is the best this team has and he gives us a chance to win games.

I guess I'm saying that it is what it is at this point. Starting threads about how good he is is absolutely pointless, because he is the best this team has and he gives us a chance to win games.

I did not know the coaches had to accept the QB roster as being set from year to year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back