What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

The things Lindsay is doing in the NFL are unreal. I watched every game of his college career and I NEVER expected this. He looks so much faster/quicker/more explosive than he was at Colorado. Don't get me wrong, he was a REALLY good running back for the Buffs, and we all knew how tough he was, but holy ****, the things he's doing in the NFL are next level.

The things Lindsay is doing in the NFL are unreal. I watched every game of his college career and I NEVER expected this. He looks so much faster/quicker/more explosive than he was at Colorado. Don't get me wrong, he was a REALLY good running back for the Buffs, and we all knew how tough he was, but holy ****, the things he's doing in the NFL are next level.

Honestly if anyone in the league believed he would be doing this he would have been somebodies first round pick.

In effect you could say the Broncos get the equivalent of a free first round pick based on his production.

What the numbers don't tell is that the is also one , f those guys you build a team on based on attitude. His effort is never less than 100%, who's all about team, who works his tail off. Broncos OL has justifiably taken a lot of flack but you can see that they have elevated their performance for Phil and for Freeman, especially for Phil. He has raised the level of play of the team because they know that if they do their jobs he is going to turn it into something.

Honestly if anyone in the league believed he would be doing this he would have been somebodies first round pick.

In effect you could say the Broncos get the equivalent of a free first round pick based on his production.

What the numbers don't tell is that the is also one , f those guys you build a team on based on attitude. His effort is never less than 100%, who's all about team, who works his tail off. Broncos OL has justifiably taken a lot of flack but you can see that they have elevated their performance for Phil and for Freeman, especially for Phil. He has raised the level of play of the team because they know that if they do their jobs he is going to turn it into something.
He is the Broncos MVP this season. I'm not sure what their record would be without him, but I can tell you it wouldn't be 6-6.

He is the Broncos MVP this season. I'm not sure what their record would be without him, but I can tell you it wouldn't be 6-6.

Yep, would have lost today, last week, first week. Without him they’re even worse offensively which is hard to do. He out rushed what Keenum threw for. They’re riding him right now because he is the only offensive player that can make huge plays without having to rely on case. He sucks big time.

Just a fantastic job by PL taking what is available, being patient, and then hitting the joystick button and ripping off what he can get, and then being a smart Emmitt Smith runner and not taking any contact to move on to the next play. The patience and vision he is using now was not present at CU. He is maturing as a runner really quickly.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/phillip-lindsay-s-best-runs-vs-the-bengals-week-13
Who talks like this? Are you first gen ESPN AI?

It's crazy... They have almost identical stats, except Phil has done it on 40 less carries

I'm not going to like this, but i think you are correct. And i hate it.
4 games left. Let the cards fall where they will. That said, Barkley has over 600 yards receiving. That’s the big difference.

Last edited:
Baker M will get votes. Cleveland has won more games this year than the previous 2, combined, and won their first road game since Christ was a private.

Still, a three headed race for ROY, imo.

Someone must have given him a copy of “Oh The Places You’ll Go! (If You Have A Good Offensive Line)”

Last edited:
Would you include dudes who didn't get drafted?
Yeah, I get your point; I consider the post-draft UDFA market part of the draft process. If you want to be pedantic, I could go with "Best Value Rookie" or something like that. Could include dudes who came over from Canadian leagues, etc.

Back