What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Excellent form tackling by Udoffia. Btw I predicted 63-17 Wazzu in the game prediction thread. I think I predicted 17 points too high for the buffs

It's almost like if you only focus on recruiting and developing cornerbacks and literally 0 other positions that you field a dog**** football team. Almost.

Maybe mac should have recruit3d better than warm body garbage the last 4 seasons and we wouldn't be here

Was that Udoffia not even trying to wrap up? Does he get to tackle in practice or did his injury make him gun shy?

We are horrible and will remain horrible until we get a real coach that can recruit and hire real assistant coaches. Our OL and DL are just un watchable and that was before we lost Irwin. Our QB is talented but needs massive amounts of coaching. To top it off The announcer sounds like Wayne Newton. I thinks it is time to watch something on Netflix

This was going to be hard no matter what, but with no Oliver, no Irwin, and Montez apparently incapable of throwing in the rain, it's probably impossible to get back in this.

We are horrible and will remain horrible until we get a real coach that can recruit and hire real assistant coaches. Our OL and DL are just un watchable and that was before we lost Irwin. Our QB is talented but needs massive amounts of coaching. To top it off The announcer sounds like Wayne Newton. I thinks it is time to watch something on Netflix
Didn't you hear? We are going to win the Pac 12 by 2020

Best OL: out. Best DB: Out. Starting OLB: Out. 2d string CB: out. 2d string OLB: out.

This is not a recipe for success.

Back