What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Weak ass ****. Reminds me of Northwestern earlier today (letting the time run out during regulation - but they got lucky and won in OT; In case you're wondering, no, I don't think we'll get lucky and win in OT).

This is how stupid MacIntyre is.... if they wanted to have a last play before half, they could have ran a play with like 8 seconds left, that way they would have time to run ANOTHER play on 4th down.... instead, they just run the clock down all the way so they only get to run a third down play before time runs out

It's not just the misuse of timeouts, it's what we do afterwards... all three uses lead to "for that?"

The Montez hate has been over the top this year. His numbers have been pretty decent coming into tonight. However, this first half performance has been ridiculously bad. 4 of 13 for 21 yards is embarrassing. He doesn't have it tonight. I'd put in Noyer.

Lol that half of offense was a pathetic joke. Remember how arrogant Montez was coming into the season? Yea.. about that. Dude looks lost and terrible.

Defense is actually playing very well. Very proud of them. Offense is complete and utter trash right now. Not a fan of changing QB's, because I think its a bigger problem than that, but Montez is completely confused about everything right now. Even when he has time, he just sits and waits for no reason.

Why throw the ball with 2 seconds if you're NOT going to take a shot. Not only is that dumb but it proves you have given up. TAKE A F****N shot for pete's sake. Anything can happen!!!!!

Put in Noyer for a change of pace. Maybe Montez should transfer to a Big Sky Conference school to get out from under the CU coaching and further hone his skills for the NFL.
Hash Tag Bob Stitt at Grizworld.....

Playing against Colorado's defense must be like playing against computer on Varsity mode in NCAA football, to opposing quarterbacks. Absolutely no adjustments to what the offense is doing by the defense, ever
I'm going to revise my statement from "Colorado's defense" to just "Colorado". The offense is equally "Varsity mode against computer" predictable

Back