What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

i'm wanting a qb change either after this game or this next half. deer in head lights for montez. how the fk does undersize DLs overrun massive OLs...c'mon man!!

OK, this is my rant right now.
These are good college football players! Stop saying that 19-22 year old young men Suck, that is not fair and not cool
Mac has done an amazing job at least getting some respectability to the program and giving us last season, which was great
Finally, the program has reached the limits of the coaching staff. 10 wins was a wonderful miracle and probably will not happen again with this staff.
Solution, Mac gets 2 more years to make dramatic changes to the Offensive Coaching staff. Lindgren MUST be let go, otherwise it appears that Montez will regress each and every game. I am willing to give the Defensive staff another full year, but if we are 6-7 games in next year and we can see the same inept coaching as we are seeing from Lindgren, then the Defensive staff must also be let go, and Mac will be on his last legs.
Love the program, Love the players, Criticize the coaching and the execution, but do not make it personal!

Go Buffs, please turn it around in the second half

I honestly thought this would be an explosive offense. The passing game is inept.
Montez is frozen. Not good. If these coaches can't adjust for the 2nd half, it's gonna be a very long night.

The horror story that is this season was what I thought would happen. With the loss of coaches and player leadership....and his renewed "I am coach of the year and I am good" persona....he does not instill confidence. Gary Barnett...after the OSU game... Mark said it is something to build on....Barnett said if you look at the numbers it is something to tear down. We are ****ed for a few years with his contract....get used to mediocre football....

very hard team to root for and watch....just inept in all area’s including coaching...its one thing to get beat but to be stupid on top of it is inexcusable

Who cares if they called a time out? Letting the clock run out better than trying something on the last play? I don’t get why you’re throwing a tantrum over this.
Well the TO should have been called with like 28 seconds left could have at least got a couple more plays in. Made no sense. Theres no way I was the only one yelling at the TV to call a TO

MM is out of touch and has no control of this team and it shows. He had 2 captains Irwin and Frazier suspended at the beginning of the season, failed drug test? Arrest? doesn't really matter MM is either not respected or not feared. A captain should be a leader and have the respect of the entire team, not be an idiot. This team is playing like a bunch of Idiots because their leaders are acting like a bunch of idiots.

Well the TO should have been called with like 28 seconds left could have at least got a couple more plays in. Made no sense. Theres no way I was the only one yelling at the TV to call a TO
Was a weird play, but you have no credibility with your hate of MM. No one takes you seriously anymore. Sorry

talent on the field - awesome
playcalling - awesome
adjustments - awesome
dumbass penalties - not that many
mental strength of the team - unquestionable
recruiting - the BEST of all of the above points
direction of the program - unambiguously positive
garbage coaches with 2 million dollar three year deals - zero
embarrassing scandals - none
last year - not a fluke at all

overall outlook: looking up.

OK, this is my rant right now.
These are good college football players! Stop saying that 19-22 year old young men Suck, that is not fair and not cool
Mac has done an amazing job at least getting some respectability to the program and giving us last season, which was great
Finally, the program has reached the limits of the coaching staff. 10 wins was a wonderful miracle and probably will not happen again with this staff.
Solution, Mac gets 2 more years to make dramatic changes to the Offensive Coaching staff. Lindgren MUST be let go, otherwise it appears that Montez will regress each and every game. I am willing to give the Defensive staff another full year, but if we are 6-7 games in next year and we can see the same inept coaching as we are seeing from Lindgren, then the Defensive staff must also be let go, and Mac will be on his last legs.
Love the program, Love the players, Criticize the coaching and the execution, but do not make it personal!

Go Buffs, please turn it around in the second half
Amen brother.

We believe in you guys, Buffs. Play your best and make us proud.

Deep breaths. We are still in this game, some how. Let's see how we adjust and then we can freak out

Agreed. Need to get a rhythm on offense somehow. Sadly Montez will not be doing it with his arm, but I wouldn't mind seeing him run more.

Back