What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

I cannot believe there are still people on this board that think we'll win another game. Cal and Utah are WAY better than us and USC will obliterate us.
Strange that many on this board still think Utah is good. Are they better than us? Probably, but not by much.

These refs are killing any hope of us getting in a rhythm, any time we make a halfway decent play they send it to review.

Noyer has a good quick release. Looks like a capable QB. Let's give our WRs a chance to make plays

HIGH SCHOOL OFFENSE!!!
Holy crap is this such an amazingly vanilla offense that never takes advantage of any motion, creativity, or current trends.
What is our actual offensive style and identity? I asked this last year and nobody gave a good answer because it is confusing to everyone.
Power Run Team? NO
Zone Blocking Run Team? NO
Spread? NO
Air Raid? NO
Multiple? KINDA (Multiple Crap)
RPO? SURE, just like every other high school team.

Lol the playcallibg sucks? Bobo was wide open for a Td, I seriously hate stupid football fans. If a play doesn’t work it does not mean it was a bad play call.
Yep that's on Noyer, although I doubt Montez would see Bobo either.

What a s*** show. How did they not get a play off before the review?
Because Ross was running around confused, I don’t understand why the coaches don’t have a play call for every personnel to hurry up and run a play:

Back