What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/21-11/23

Zona scores another TD. Oregon looks disinterested.
They are. Did you see that article in ESPN the other day where a bunch of the Oregon stars say that the Rose Bowl is no big deal and a let down since they have been there done that?

**** this Ducks team... I realize there are a few who don't care about the Rose Bowl (dumb asses), but seriously why the **** wouldn't they show up to a game. To top it off what the **** is this coaching staff doing? Helfrich and Scott have their head far up someones ass while Aliotti is apparently forgetting how to gameplan. I might be actually watching Oregon football die right now and I was hoping it wouldn't happen this fast. **** its frustrating seeing so much talent go to waste.

(sorry for the rant)

Slick Rick 2.0

Zona looks like they want it, Ducks are going to get beat and bad if they don't wake up.

**** this Ducks team... I realize there are a few who don't care about the Rose Bowl (dumb asses), but seriously why the **** wouldn't they show up to a game. To top it off what the **** is this coaching staff doing? Helfrich and Scott have their head far up someones ass while Aliotti is apparently forgetting how to gameplan. I might be actually watching Oregon football die right now and I was hoping it wouldn't happen this fast. **** its frustrating seeing so much talent go to waste.

(sorry for the rant)

Don't be. Please ... proceed. :nod:

Oregon going for 2 there was just dumb. Lost a lot of the momentum that the TD gave them and the extra point wasn't going to be a big deal at this point.

UNC's first string QB got injured a few weeks back and it turns on their second string QB is really ****ing good. They've gone on quite a run with him. UNC finally called the dogs off after hitting 80 in the 3rd, was only 14-13 after 1st Q

They shortened the 4th quarter to 10 minutes. Mutual agreement by both teams

Georgia Southern and Florida tied at 20 with about 4 minutes left. Georgia Southern is the 1st team since 2002 to rush for more than 300 yards against Florida.

DAT's comments about not really being interested in another Rose Bowl seem a little more telling now.

Just a clear example of the nouveau riche of the college football universe. As a (recovering) Michigan fan, I can tell you how important it is for a B1G team to go to the Rose Bowl (if they don't go to the MNC game).

I recently saw (most of) a film on the Big Ten network called Tiebreaker ... about the game in 1973 between an undefeated Michigan team and an undefeated tOSU squad (I remember it well). It was back when only one Big Ten team could go to a bowl game by league rule (before the conference started appreciating how much money could be made from bowl games). The game ended in a 10-10 tie, although it was clear that in the second half UM was the better team. Not to mention that tOSU had gone to the Rose Bowl the previous year, and had lost (in fact, conference teams had lost several years in a row).

The matter of who would get to go was left to a vote of the conference ADs, but it seemed like a foregone conclusion that it would be Michigan. However, UM's QB, Dennis Franklin, had broken his collarbone late in the 4th quarter, and there was some question as to whether he would be able to play in the bowl. Apparently 6 of the AD's believed it was enough of a factor that they voted to send the ****eyes.

Bo Schembechler and his players were stunned and incredulous. So were tOSU's players, who fully expected that Michigan would be voted in and should have been. The heartbreak of the Michigan players was palpable. From 1972-74 that team was 30-2-1 ... and NEVER went to a bowl.

So when I hear about DAT's comment ... I say **** HIM! :pissed:

Helfrich no look so good....

Oregon is playing like ass.
uhy8a2y6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Why the **** they playing ODU this late anyway?

Not that unusual in the ACC, that's just how they have the schedules set up. A few teams started with a conference game in week 1 or 2. Some other ACC teams are also playing small schools today - FSU, GT, and Clemson

Zona just kicking the Ducks. Scored again with:18 left in the half. (under review)

Seems racist to me. Georgia Tech vs Alabama A&M which is a historically black college

BZyBIfqCIAAIoxE.jpg

No matter what, this picture is 1000x more interesting than any POS pic that Flounder has posted for us from this game in Barzil. I want my $15 back.

Suck it you Ducking ****s!

Oregon wins the biggest glass jaw award of 2013.
Those entitled, overdressed prima donnas fold like a bad poker hand ever since Stanford popped their natty bubble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Looks like they'll get their wish (to not go to the Rose Bowl AGAIN :rolling_eyes:). Wonder how they'll feel about the Holiday Bowl. :lol:

You sure the Holiday would take the Ducks over UCLA or USC? :lol:

Helfrich is in the locker room working on the cover letter to Florida.

Wow I have never been embarressed to be a Ducks fan and that has changed today. This team has ****ing quit and apparently they don't realize there are other people who are involved in the program who would love a Rose Bowl. Seriously this ****ing sucks so now I have to turn off this TV before my controller takes flight and goes through the TV.

I'm glad we're not the only team that makes Denker look like he deserves a trip to Manhattan in early December.

Back