What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games -- early weeks of the season

Home cooking from the refs is something I hope to see CU start to get some day. Watching this Arizona @ Mizzou game. UA has taken 6 FTs. Mizzou has taken 24 with over 13 minutes left to play. And that's with a national elite in a nationally televised game going on.

UA still up by 8 despite this.

Yeah. Too bad ND is going to come up short. Would have been a very nice result for CU if the Irish could have snagged this one.
I agree. An ND win would have been nice for CU's RPI. I still consider this game a positive for CU though as it was a great measuring stick for ND against the reigning champs on a neutral floor. If ND plays like this all year they could easily be a 4-seed or better come tourney time.

Got to say, it put a big smile on my face to see that Nebraska got whipped at home by Gardner Webb today.

Reactions: aik
UDub is getting all they want from WMU, a team that has 3 wins so far this season. Is UDub that weak ... or is WMU better than their record? They seem to have some talent on that team.

Grayson Allen is a punk-ass biatch who needs to be body slammed into a basket stanchion.

Duke's Grayson Allen, who had a pair of tripping incidents last season, was given a technical on Wednesday night for tripping an Elon player in Greensboro, N.C.

Allen was defending Elon's Steven Santa Ana late in the first half with the Blue Devils ahead. Santa Ana drove past Allen on the baseline, and Allen stuck his right leg out, sending him to the floor.

Allen was assessed a technical foul and became overly emotional on the bench after finding out about the technical.

The Kentucky/Louisville game between two teams I don't care about in a sport I do t watch except for CU has me deeply stressed out

Indefinitely will either be until Duke trails at the half against Virginia Tech, or before Duke travels to Florida St and Louisville. Or K will quietly insert him in the starting lineup for the Va Tech game and hope nobody notices since it's New Year's Eve.

Allen has some issues. He's a good player too. Dude melted down on the bench. K didn't have a choice but to suspend him. What influenced it is whatever you believe. I'm not there so I don't know. He's hurting his future though, that much is obvious. Not only that, he's a white boy at Duke that put a damn bullseye on himself, even bigger than before. He can't control his emotions, that's for sure.

I'm sure K's staff went back and watched it from all angles while their phones were ringing off the hook from media asking for further comment. I'd say the suspension is more to protect Allen. If he comes into games with opposing players watching for a slip up even close to this he is going to get his lights punched out pretty quick. His affluenza reaction to having to face consequences for his actions was golden.

t-shirt-back.png

VA Tech is destroying Duke.

I expect Coach K to announce tomorrow that Grayson Allen has completely reformed himself and will return to the starting lineup.

First Place Virginia Tech Hokies!!!!

with authority. it's going to be a great fvcking New Years!!!!!

... ...roll my eyes at a lot of the Duke comments, but whatever...

First Place Virginia Tech Hokies!!!!

with authority. it's going to be a great fvcking New Years!!!!!

Congratulations...while everyone was thinking this was a tough game, was not expecting to get dominated. Good game by you guys.

... ... ...**** KU... ...last second shot to win, but an egregious travel by the kid that shot the ball - not called, playing in the Phog. ...ridiculous, but guess that's a benefit of blue blood at home...

Back