What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games -- early weeks of the season

... ... ...**** KU... ...last second shot to win, but an egregious travel by the kid that shot the ball - not called, playing in the Phog. ...ridiculous, but guess that's a benefit of blue blood at home...

Yeah ... I saw that in live action, and couldn't believe it. And on the highlights later in the evening it looked even more egregious ... even NBA-esque.

My God, Duke beat the hell outta GT. Those youngsters get healthy, look the hell out. See how the K thing bothers them.

Lol Bill Walton is so ****ing high right now. That or he's just out there and stuck in the 60s or 70s.

One or less per conference. Onr Pac team, one ACC team and one B1G team.
That's healthy - and helps keep you involved during off season for some of your teams.

Professionally, I track the Broncos, the Bears, and a bit with the Panthers given I lived there for 3 years.

With College athletics, I root for many of my close friends alma matters, provided it doesn't have a negative impact on the Buffs.

Gottfried is a creep and not a good coach. At one point in time I thought he was a potential rising star, but that was like...12 years ago now?

I had an interesting conversation with a woman yesterday that's a proud Alabama alumnus and booster...Gottfried is a creep.

... ...roll my eyes at a lot of the Duke comments, but whatever...

The bowl season was in full swing and the NFL playoffs were taking shape, yet ESPN seems to think that Grayson Allen tripping an Elon player is the big story. If Allen wasn't white and didn't play at Duke then this story gets very little play.

That's all over my TL right now. Can't even gather what actually happened, just CSU fans raging.

I'm starting to get really jealous that Utah found Larry Krystkowiak. He lost a ton of talent, but has him team playing hard and winning this year. They had a one point loss against UCLA and already crushed USC. And beat ASU on the road.

Krystowiak is a stud. And Collette was one hell of a transfer for them. I wasn't expecting him to play at this level.

3 teams stand out to me. Kentucky, North Carolina, and Ucla. Duke can maybe get to a different level because the young guys are just getting their feet wet. Who knows though? Tourneys tend to throw some curve balls.

West Virginia is gonna **** some teams up this year. The Gary Parrish - Matt Norlander podcast this week talked about how they'd love to see a UCLA-UWV game and I have to agree. That'd be an amazing elite eight matchup.

I watched Illinois St beat Wichita St on ESPN 2 last night. I think it was 72-58. Illinois St has a budding superstar in 6'8" 240 pound forward MiKyle McIntosh. Big, powerful and a good ballhandler and shooter. Stud. Guard Paris Lee also looks like an All-American type.

I generally like listening to Walton do basketball games, but feel sorry for Dave Pasch having to work with him while he bounces off various walls.

Markkanen at Arizona reminds me a lot of Dirk. Just deadly from deep and a good ballhandler. He'll also battle inside. Terrific player.

Last edited:
There is some really great individual talents this year in college bball. Tatum at Duke is getting better, but holy ****...Dennis Smith Jr...wow...I loved the kid in HS, but damn... ...wow...

Back