What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games -- early weeks of the season

No joke, Louisville leads Pitt 103-26
200_s.gif

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, The last two Pitt home games set successive records for margin of loss in their current field house.

I'm reconsidering whether Pitt is a program I want the Buffs to strive toward. (See appropriate thread...)

Hoos smash Notre Dame. Bennett working his magic again considering arguably the top player was kicked off the team at the start of the season.

Every time I see a bit of UCLA play... ...I get annoyed and wish we had gotten Welsh to come to CU. I know it wasn't a really close race, but we were still on him and there was some interest. ...the kid can play. Hamilton would have been nice too.

Hokies travel to Chapel Hill tonight in VT's only regular season matchup with the Tarheel this year.

Be a late-night tonight, watching this one on DVR, after celebrating the Buffs finally getting a Pac W.

Hokies travel to Chapel Hill tonight in VT's only regular season matchup with the Tarheel this year.

Be a late-night tonight, watching this one on DVR, after celebrating the Buffs finally getting a Pac W.
Tarheels look like they found their MOJO again. Ugly game. Should've gothen more sleep instead.

Villanova beats Virginia in a great game on a tip in follow at the buzzer.

That was a hell of a final 8 minutes or so. Nova's really good. As poorly as they shot in the 1st half, they shouldn't have been in this game.

Kansas on a 13-0 run against ****bailer to take a 41-36 lead early in the 2nd half.

Cal smoking the Utes early 18-4 with 11 mins to go in the first half.

Good game between Cal and Utah ... here's hoping it doesn't go into OT and we miss the start of our game.

My God ... the refs in this game have no ****ing clue what they're doing!!

That was a brutal looking fall for that Utah guy. But he stays in.

Any updates on our game? I refuse to give KOA et al any of my business.
I believe that strictly speaking, you are not giving KOA business unless you patronize their advertisers. In fact, you could be said to be ripping them off by listening to the game but not supporting the advertisers.

Squawks and Clones are in a real donnybrook ... a barnburner if you will. Tied at 78 with about 4 to go.

EDIT: Going to OT ... helluva game.

Last edited:
Watching AZ @ UO now ... just amazed at how both teams do what we don't ... set plays, great ball movement, guys moving away from the ball, finding the open man for a three or a drive down the lane. Why can't we play like that?

Back