What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread-Week 8

$C stops ND on 4th and goal inside the 1.

Why do schools insist on doing the shotgun or pistol on those situations? You have it that close to the EZ, but then you snap it 5 yards back. Seems counter-productive to me, especially when you're within sneak range.

Ogeron may just put his name into contention. The players apparently really like him. He has focused on having fun and playing loose according to a piece this morning on gameday. Says he is taking a different approach than he took in his earlier HC stints.

At the same time he sounded like a guy who knows that he would be a longshot at best but if SC were to beat ND and then step up well the rest of the season he might force himself into consideration.

Anyone else think that maybe Washington is in play as a potential W for CU? I'd still say it's a long shot, especially away, but they are getting throttled by ASU so I am not sure I would automatically put that game in the L column yet.

No.

I don't even think we'd hang with them in Boulder, but in Seattle, it's going to be an ass-kicking.

Last edited:
Not going back through the whole thread... but ASU is putting a pretty good beatdown on Washington at halftime. 29-7.

We gave up two long, sustained drives today against an FCS team that was playing it's 3rd string QB.

The talent on the Buffs is not enough to hang with any team in the PAC right now with the exception of WSU who we don't play and Cal. Both of those schools are also more talented than we are but WSU isn't by a large margin and Cal is a classic head case team that could beat us by 50 or lose to us on any given day.

$C goes 96 yards and scores right away. Just from what I've seen so far, I could see $C putting the hurt on the Domers.

Ole Miss up 10-0 on LSU early in the 2nd. :thumbsup:

FSU/Clemson AND Sox-Tigers Game 6 both about to start.

THERE'S TOO MUCH DAMN SPORTS TO WATCH!!! :cry:

I turned to ABC, watched 4 minutes straight of commercials, and went back to the Domer game.

Anyone else think that maybe Washington is in play as a potential W for CU? I'd still say it's a long shot, especially away, but they are getting throttled by ASU so I am not sure I would automatically put that game in the L column yet.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never hated TAMU until Jonny F_____Wad. Looks and acts like a rat that crawled out of a storm drain. SO HAPPY THEY LOST TODAY. Will get beat by LSU, too. Woo Hoo !!

Meanwhile, Ole Miss is up 17-0 on LSU halfway through the 3rd.

Back