What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/6-10/8

Buffs didn't win but I'm damn pleased with Cal and Trees going down.

ASU-UCLA game is a ****show too so I like CU chances in both those games. Pac South will be a total cluster****.

Stanford isn't just losing to Wazzu in Palo Alto, they're getting ****ing stomped. 35-10.

Utah pulling away in SLC from Arizona, 36-17. After a decent early start, Arizona still looks like the worst team in the South to me.

Scum Devils up 23-13 on UCLA in Tempe. Don't exactly look invincible though

So, I know I'm being stupid here, but Stanford looks beatable, even in Palo Alto.
Maybe it's the PTSD from a decade of abuse sinking back in, but I can see Stanford being fully healthy the week that we play them. Which would obviously suck.

Most enjoyment I've been able to salvage on the day of a Buffs loss in a long time. The Ducks got humiliated. Davis Webb lost. Food Cart lost. Canes and Noles were entertaining. Longhorns lost.

So will a 15th ranked Stanford that gets **** on for a second consecutive week - this time by a score of 42-10 or worse at home -still be ranked and a CU that loses by 4 at USC well out of the rankings?

Cal just brought their ability to get to 6-6 into question. I had them pegged as a 4ish win team, but then they went and beat Texas and Utah. However, they're currently 3-3.

Remaining schedule:
Oregon
@ Southern Cal
Washington
@ Washington State
Stanford
UCLA

Even with Oregon a complete disaster at the moment, that's a nasty ending schedule by Pac standards. They're going to likely have to take the Oregon/Stanford/UCLA route. All beatable at home, but that's iffy.

Well, Rosen and White both injured. Rosen holding his arm or wrist. White on crutches.

Not a good look for Stanford calling time outs with less than 10 seconds remaining to put up meaningless numbers. Reeks of desperation

Want ASU to win: more hype for next game and ensures both ASU and UCLA leave next week with at least 2 losses

Wow.

UCLA just had to burn a TO.

Interestingly, the refs would have stepped in and kept us from snapping that ball today.

Back