What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

UCF looks like they're about to put FAU away after the turnover.

Penn State is at Illinois, up 7-0, with each team missing a FG.

Illini tie it at 7.

2:15 left in the 1st.

Most importantly, Lovie is looking like the coolest Santa Claus ever.
DZKT8pnVwAA3XMu.jpg

Don't see it happening but if Penn State were to lose to a team like the Illini the B1G would be in sad shape with only Ohio State relatively unstained.

Indiana, Minnesota, and Iowa are the only other schools left undefeated but hard to expect any of them to stay that way.

Disagree-I wouldn't touch that game. If Helton is resorting to tearing into his players, their season is on the brink. I don't think anybody knows what Wazzu is-this is the first team of note they've played this year.

USC has been down this road before. When they run into some adversity all those stars start wondering why they aren't getting to be the focus. Team falls apart. I don't see Helton as the kind on coach who can hold a team together in those circumstances.

USC is a much more talented team but Leach has made some defenses look silly before. A couple breaks and if WSU gets a couple score lead SC could fold like a napkin.

Don't see it happening but if Penn State were to lose to a team like the Illini the B1G would be in sad shape with only Ohio State relatively unstained.

Indiana, Minnesota, and Iowa are the only other schools left undefeated but hard to expect any of them to stay that way.

What do we expect from Michigan this season and why did they drop off?

What do we expect from Michigan this season and why did they drop off?

They looked ugly losing to what I think is a very overrated Notre Dame team.

Michigan has talent but so far Harbaugh hasn't figured out how to come close to winning his share against highly rated opponents. He is 1-6 against tOSU, Mich State, and Notre Dame. Michigan has lost 17 in a row on the road against ranked teams.

Harbaugh has feasted on the lesser opponents but until they start beating the teams their fans care about they will be in trouble. They will get a bowl this year but I think that Ohio State is going to use them.

Why they dropped of I can't tell you. They have recruited well as they should.

I expect Michigan to pimp slap ****braska.

Goes without saying.
Michigan has had trouble with ranked teams but Nebraska isn't ranked, they are rank.

Harbaugh has never had a problem with adding a few points to an already full scoreboard against teams like the fuskers.

Back