What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

USC got a TD there... but why going completely away from the run game? Weird playcalling.
Helton won't commit to it. Their deep passing game is incredible, but that can't be the foundation of their offense. They have to get back to forcing teams like WSU (really, pretty much everyone they play) to roll a safety up in order to stop their run game. Then they can make teams pay over the top. Their offensive design and emphasis is backwards.

USC, in particular at the Coliseum, is one of those games where I am gonna believe it when I see it and even then I may not quite believe it. We're 0-12 against them.

Oh I get that, but I think if there's ever a year to get that monkey off our back, its this year.

Helton won't commit to it. Their deep passing game is incredible, but that can't be the foundation of their offense. They have to get back to forcing teams like WSU (really, pretty much everyone they play) to roll a safety up in order to stop their run game. Then they can make teams pay over the top. Their offensive design and emphasis is backwards.

Petros was right-their offense looks more like what you'll see in the MWC than what USC's had success with-that's a hell of a throw from Minshew. Impressed with him so far. TD Wazzu.

Impressive throw there. Kid's got some moxie.
I like his new show My Lottery Dream Home
Minshew_Gardner_II_2018_Headshot.0.jpeg

images

Any time you have single coverage. Montez is gonna light them up. Not impressed with their DB coaching. They look lost on technique.

"Their WR seems to go inside deep every time... huh. Let me turn my hips toward the sidelines."

Back