What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paterno is out tonight / Possible riots at PSU?

Okay, dammit, I want Captain Janks to call and prank Stuart Scott

20100225_dn_Z1FDAN25F.jpg

I know for a fact he and his pals did NOTHING about it. It's a shame for the 10 yr old.

With more facts coming out, am not saying he did nothing wrong. The guy is 84 year old, it was time for him to go anyways. But the information i gathered from the whole situation was that Jopa was told that Sandawsky was showering with a teenager, and he then reported the incident to the board, Sandawsky explained to the board that it was a mistake, and they decided not to contact the police.

With more facts coming out, am not saying he did nothing wrong. The guy is 84 year old, it was time for him to go anyways. But the information i gathered from the whole situation was that Jopa was told that Sandawsky was showering with a teenager, and he then reported the incident to the board, Sandawsky explained to the board that it was a mistake, and they decided not to contact the police.

Where the hell did you hear that load of horse ****?

2082104325_db82fc38db_m.jpg

Probably wasn't the greatest idea to fire Paterno at night.

Considering the recent and not so recent history of decision making in Happy Valley does it surprise you that they screwed this up to.

To the supporters there never would have been a good time to fire him. To those of us who look at what he did morally, it could not have come soon enough.

State College is goint o be a zoo for the game v Nebraska on Saturday.

What a great stage for Nubs to lose.

No. He was told Sandusky was raping a 10 year old in the ass in the showers.

No. He was told Sandusky was raping a 10 year old in the ass in the showers.

Don't argue with bigbang. He is so ardently well informed on the topic that he has almost learned the name of the child rapist involved.

I'm just curious how a whisleblower law would protect someone who is not a whistleblower? Not doubting you, I just don't understand.

Depending on how it works out, he indeed could be a whistleblower. He has already testified to the grand jury about crimes committed by PSU employees. Importantly, depending on what he testifies about the specifics of what he first told Paterno, it could implicate Paterno of some of the same crimes (lying to investigators) that Curley and Schulz (damn, you f8cking can not make these names up can you?....) are accused of. If PSU fires him, McQueary would be able to claim that PSU was pressuring him to not repeat testimony that would be damaging to PSU in upcoming civil cases. Perversely, from the standpoint of the PA and Fed prosecutors, they probably fear that if PSU fires McQueary, they would lose leverage on him. After all, what does compel McQueary to testify against PSU and Paterno? If it's just the will to do what is right, then we already know that can be lacking...

Why won't you just read the GJ report? It's all in there. Just read it.

Don't argue with bigbang. He is so ardently well informed on the topic that he has almost learned the name of the child rapist involved.

:wow:

Yeah ... it's Jerry Sandusky.

I think you meant to say the "name of the child who was raped."

Might want to preview your posts a little more, Junc. :lol:

Umm, I don't think you got it... :bang:

Junc was talking about bigbang (interesting name for this discussion, btw) not knowing how to spell Sandusky's name....so his post was fine. You might want to preview your posts.

I forgot to post about Stu Scott asking John Barr if he saw any kids drinking tonight? :lol: The guy is such an idot

Back