What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

CSewe is clearly a renegade program...where is the outrage? /Ding a ling D'Annabelle impersonation

Vegas has the opening line at -6.5 for CU. Guess all those returning starters don't count for much.

Mtn, please make another 2500 word post about CSU. It will definitely prove how insignificant they are in your eyes.

I just find them a never ending source of amusement. Having done grad school there and working with a bunch of CSU grads the humor material is never ending. I actually wish them well but for me them doing well would mean going to their natural FCS level. Until then I will enjoy the ongoing delusions of granduer they constantly display.

If Hawkins was so bad as a coach, how come he had no problems beating CSU in his final season 24-3 and CU took the second half off as well? Embree beat CSU last season. How can Sheep fans be hopeful for a win over CU if they can't beat some down CU teams these days?

CU might have fallen on hard times but so has CSU against weaker competition in the MWC and don't forget we actually beat Utah last season which CSU hasn't done since 2005?

Because of this, I can see the end of RMS coming more than ever and that will be due to CSU's lack of ability to compete with CU.

Well, lets see here. Brand new starter at qb, best playmaker at wr out, most of the offensive production from last year gone, youth everywhere, etc... I left things out, I know, but im guessing we wont be huge favorites over anybody, maybe ballsac st? This team has alot of question marks on both sides of the ball, not to mention it'll be one of the youngest teams in the country. All that plus itll be the first game for alot of them and it's against a team where the game is their Super Bowl. Dont get me wrong, its a game we should win but im ok with the spread considering everything.

Back to the title thread. I predict 0-13.
Yes 13 losses because CU's win will be such
a beatdown that it will be counted as two losses for C-S-WHO!

Gotta love the Elitist attitude from the CU fans. 10+ years of BCS money + recruiting has sure gotten you no where. A terrible football team that loses to Toledo and Montana State. A worse basketball program than CSU and a worse volleyball program. Looks like you have a lot to show for all that money.
CU has a better basketball program. More wins last year, conference championship, a tourney win, and both schools had an 11 seed. CU had the better year, and along with a FAR superior recruiting class and FAR superior attendance and not having to play in a high school gym, CU is the better program. As for volleyball....HAHAHAHAHAHA okay. You take your volleyball program, pretty sure you attend those games better than your basketball games anyway. We'll take our superior football program, superior basketball program, our cross country program that has won multiple NCAA titles (NCAA titles, something your school has ZERO of), a skiing program that is second in the nation in NCAA titles, and a track and field program that won an NCAA title. But volleyball, you're right, can't compete with that.

Well, lets see here. Brand new starter at qb, best playmaker at wr out, most of the offensive production from last year gone, youth everywhere, etc... I left things out, I know, but im guessing we wont be huge favorites over anybody, maybe ballsac st? This team has alot of question marks on both sides of the ball, not to mention it'll be one of the youngest teams in the country. All that plus itll be the first game for alot of them and it's against a team where the game is their Super Bowl. Dont get me wrong, its a game we should win but im ok with the spread considering everything.

True, but keep in mind that this is the CSU coaching staff's very first game out of the gates with a rookie head coach (think Hawaii last year). With superior talent, a year in the system, and CSU losing their own best defensive players from an already god awful defense, Colorado should control this game from start to finish. Not saying astronomical blowout, but I'm thinking 2007 38-17 type score.

Well Garrett Grayson is dating a CU student (CSU= fugly girls). Maybe they'll break up before the RMS and she can come post his cell #:devil:

I actually think there are some good looking girls at CSU.
Touche. Fort Collins is the least obese city in the nation afterall...

I have high standards and I can easily say I would have sex with over 60% of the girls on campus

I have high standards and I can easily say I would have sex with over 60% of the girls on campus

One of these things does not fit the other. :rofl:

I heard you tried to get to third base with your hand and were rejected.

It is?

From what I found, FoCo is one of the best but Boulder has you beat.

http://health.usnews.com/health-new.../obesity-facts-americas-10-least-obese-cities

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/03/obesity_poll_boulder_colorado_thinnest.php

http://www.livescience.com/18889-cities-obesity-rates.html

images

Sure you do.....

That's true.... but the ICON study said that if they build a new stadium, then they will have a 22% increase in exercise, which will cause a 4 point decrease in obesity, putting them in first place.

I love having CSU as CU's rival...the banter and trash talk between the fanbases. Perhaps we need to try to bring the Rams into the Pac-12. :thumbsup:

Back