What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

This guy is on to something, I mean football didn't really take off in places like Texas until the non-BCS schools started having success. Nobody cared about football in Texas until TCU got good and now look at them.
Huh? You need to look at the history of football in Texas.

And you need to go back and re-read his post with the Google sarcasm translator.
I challenge you to do that on an iPhone. Not that you can't, but it's a pain in the ass. All I saw was the post. So thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Huh? You need to look at the history of football in Texas.

Sheeeeeeit. Art Briles invented football when he signed on at [****] Baylor

Dancing and beer is now allowed.

I started streaming it after I read your post because apparently I hate myself. That was awful. They sat there acting like Van Pelt was a Heisman winner and bagging on HCMM b/c he called in too late to go on air. Direct quote. "What could he have been doing for the last five minutes that would help his team prepare? Nothing helped when they went 1-9 in Pac-12 play last year."

Then right back to how BVP was the greatest thing to ever happen to the RMS. Gross.

I for one really enjoyed the show.

Well, the last few seasons CSU has played very well against CU, and CU is not in a good light in most peoples' eyes.
However, that's fine because when we go out and start beating PAC-12 opponents this year, people won't knwo what hit them.

Well, the last few seasons CSU has played very well against CU, and CU is not in a good light in most peoples' eyes.
However, that's fine because when we go out and start beating PAC-12 opponents this year, people won't knwo what hit them.

No comment specific to your post.

Just wanted to say that it's a refreshing change for Allbuffs to have a "darth" posting things worth reading. You've been a ton more active lately. That's a good thing.

CSU's bowl win is heavily skewing things perception wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSU's bowl win is heavily skewing things perception wise

Seriously, they made it to .500 in the MWC beating almost no one. What would CU's record be in the MWC? We would have easily been bowling last season

Seriously, they made it to .500 in the MWC beating almost no one. What would CU's record be in the MWC? We would have easily been bowling last season

You could argue for a top 3 finish in the MW. BSU and USU are the only two I would be worried about.

Just wanted to say that it's a refreshing change for Allbuffs to have a "darth" posting things worth reading. You've been a ton more active lately. That's a good thing.

I echo that sentiment as applicable to McSkid.

Now if only we can add a 'Tini and Nik themed poster who is worth a damn.

You could argue for a top 3 finish in the MW. BSU and USU are the only two I would be worried about.

Technically CSU finished 4th last year behind only Fresno, Utah St and Boise. Our three conference losses were to Boise, Utah St and San Jose(annoying).

Top 3 in their division, you mean.

I just looked at their schedule. They'll probably start 1-3, but then they are fortunate to miss both FSU and SDSU on the MWC schedule. Rams should be bowl eligible this year.

CSU
@ Boise State
Cal Poly
@ Boston College
Tulsa
@ Nevada
Utah State
Wyoming
@ SJSU
Hawaii
New Mexico
@ Air Force

If that was CU's schedule, I'd consider 9 wins a disappointment.

There is no need for considering strengths of schedules when comparing! Just ask the talking dip****s on the radio. Do they honestly think CSU would have faired better against UCLA, ASU, Oregon, etc? It's so ridiculous, the analysis that's been on the radio wouldn't fly in middle school.

other than CU fans I don't see too many other people picking the Buffs to win ...

seems to be 'trendy' to pick little brother

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...to-watch-college-football-kicks-off/14628097/

It is honestly as if everyone has forgotten that MacIntyre, in his first game as HC inheriting a team that was coming off of the worst season in school history, walked into Denver last year against a motivated CSU team and took care of business. Add to that everybody knows that the game is won in the trenches, and CSU's trenches have been decimated and their "Heisman" player (and his backup) are gone. What is not to like about CSU beating a more talented team?

So last year, when we apparently really sucked by going "1-9" in conference play, we beat up the rammies. But this year they're going to beat us? Why? People are only looking at the bowl game, they can't be applying intelligent thought. Can't really blame them either, why waste the time on two teams that suck?

It is honestly as if everyone has forgotten that MacIntyre, in his first game as HC inheriting a team that was coming off of the worst season in school history, walked into Denver last year against a motivated CSU team and took care of business. Add to that everybody knows that the game is won in the trenches, and CSU's trenches have been decimated and their "Heisman" player (and his backup) are gone. What is not to like about CSU beating a more talented team?

:thumbsup:

No comment specific to your post.

You watch yourself.

SIAP, but did anyone happen to hear about the article in the CSU newspaper which basically stated that the CSU football program is better off than CU where they both sit in the current college football landscape (I only know about it because Woelk tweeted it out)? It was quite the spin on their far inferior position in FBS, not to mention completely delusional.

Someone must have hears HCMm gets asked by Dmac about the CU starting QB, Garret Grayson? HCMM was all class in his response.

SIAP, but did anyone happen to hear about the article in the CSU newspaper which basically stated that the CSU football program is better off than CU where they both sit in the current college football landscape (I only know about it because Woelk tweeted it out)? It was quite the spin on their far inferior position in FBS, not to mention completely delusional.
Along with Fibers, Delusion is one of the most popular majors at CSU.

The simple answer to this is be up by 21 at halftime, and then pour it on and win by 40+. Conversation over.

Back