What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Arizona kinda gets lost in the litter of wildcats. It's a crowded kitty box. U of A is definitely behind Kentucky, no doubt about that. The *********** are somewhere in the mix with Kansas State, Northwestern and Villanova when it comes to athletic success. There is less bitchassedness from the Wildcats of North Dakota State, Northern Michigan, Davidson, New Hampshire, Abilene Christian, Portland Bible College, Wayne State, Chico State, Johnson and Wales, and Weber State.

Hands down, U of A is THE BEST Wildcat program in the country to utilize "Bear Down" as a rallying cry.

I'm getting so ****ing FIRED UP for our Arizona game! It's gonna get loud in Tuscon!

Arizona kinda gets lost in the litter of wildcats. It's a crowded kitty box. U of A is definitely behind Kentucky, no doubt about that. The *********** are somewhere in the mix with Kansas State, Northwestern and Villanova when it comes to athletic success. There is less bitchassedness from the Wildcats of North Dakota State, Northern Michigan, Davidson, New Hampshire, Abilene Christian, Portland Bible College, Wayne State, Chico State, Johnson and Wales, and Weber State.

Hands down, U of A is THE BEST Wildcat program in the country to utilize "Bear Down" as a rallying cry.

NDSU are the Bison.

Another 200+ post thread further propping up the false belief that we don't care about CSU, that they are not our rival, and that this game remains beneath us.

Fascination noted. :bounce:

Fascination was the knock-off body spray you used to wear to Tulagi's.

images

Another 200+ post thread further propping up the false belief that we don't care about CSU, that they are not our rival, and that this game remains beneath us.

Fascination noted. :bounce:

This is your 3rd or 4th post pointing this out, so you're like at least 2% of the problem.

Hey - who's the dummy? You said North Dakota State, dummy.

North Dakota State can be interpreted as NDSCS or NDSU. It's the same damn university system. Since it was about Wildcats, and since you lived in Fargo once upon a time, you, of all know-it-all world travelers should be on top of this.

Next you are going to tell me CSU isn't the Thunderwolves, dummy.

North Dakota State can be interpreted as NDSCS or NDSU. It's the same damn university system. Since it was about Wildcats, and since you lived in Fargo once upon a time, you, of all know-it-all world travelers should be on top of this.

Next you are going to tell me CSU isn't the Thunderwolves, dummy.

Should specify CSU-FC or as I like to call them FUCCS

Quit being a dick. It's our first game, and we have guests.

But, but, but. Thats how we roll sometimes.

Speaking for myself, I care more about opening day and the beginning of the new season. The fact that we happen to be playing CSU is just a side story.

If we had Arizona for the season opener, this also would be a 200+ post thread.

Tru tru

We have 200+ in a thread about UMass. What is your point.

Dickhead.

Who?

Fascination was the knock-off body spray you used to wear to Tulagi's.

I thought it was Potters when you bounced me.

This is your 3rd or 4th post pointing this out, so you're like at least 2% of the problem.

:smile2:

Listening to Joe during my lunch break. At least Irv and Joe talk a lot of college football. But it strikes me that Joe no longer pays attention to what's going on in Boulder.

BTW, CU is opening at 3 or 3-1/2. I wish I lived in Vegas.

Listening to Joe during my lunch break. At least Irv and Joe talk a lot of college football. But it strikes me that Joe no longer pays attention to what's going on in general.

fify.

Listening to Joe during my lunch break. At least Irv and Joe talk a lot of college football. But it strikes me that Joe no longer pays attention to what's going on in Boulder.

Duff says it's going to be a blowout.

I'm sure a guy such as yourself thinks Irv and Joe are pretty cutting edge young radio personalities.

You mean they're not?

That depends entirely upon whether we're talking about those exciting up-and-comers down south that people like, or the beaten-down and stagnant version up north that doesn't have their act together.

We will be physical to, it works both ways

Who will be be physical to? You know CSU lays it all on the line in this game every year. I've seen CU come out flat a couple times (2002 comes to mind). We almost always lose when that happens.

Who will be be physical to? You know CSU lays it all on the line in this game every year. I've seen CU come out flat a couple times (2002 comes to mind). We almost always lose when that happens.

That's my only concern with this game. If CU loses, it's because CU didn't play up to it's capabilities. Something tells me that MM will have them ready for the game, though. He's pretty good at that.

It seems that you're ignoring that this is a rivalry game. 2002 is completely irrelevant in this discussion.

It seems that you're ignoring that this is a rivalry game. 2002 is completely irrelevant in this discussion.

No, I'm absolutely not. It is a rivalry game, but the rivalry is emphasized more by CSU players (which has been discussed here ad nauseam). The game probably carries a bit more significance to CU players than playing WSU or ASU or UofA, but not much more, and probably less than playing Oregon, UCLA or USC. Which is why we have to match CSU's intensity, which means that my post explicitly recognized the "rivalry" aspect of this game. Why is 2002 "completely irrelevant?" Or are you just throwing **** out there again?

Listening to Joe during my lunch break. At least Irv and Joe talk a lot of college football. But it strikes me that Joe no longer remembers names, places, or if he brushed his teeth today.

fify

Back