What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prime Expectations

Coach Prime didn't come here to go 5-7. That's some Mike McIntyre type bull****. GTFOH with that.
washing machine calm down GIF

I expect Coach Prime to fill every major remaining hole with post-bowl game and post-spring transfers. And we actually have a difference maker at QB. I am more optimistic than most of you about year 1, but I’m not going to b_walk it with a win prediction.

Assuming administration keeps him happy, I anticipate he'll be here for 3 years. Anything past that will be a bonus in my eyes.

Bowl game year 1. (probably 6-6ish)
Top 4 in P10 year 2 (bowl win)
P10 champion in year 3 (and in the playoffs)

National championship by year 5 is not out of the question.

These are about my expectations too

I expect Coach Prime to fill every major remaining hole with post-bowl game and post-spring transfers. And we actually have a difference maker at QB. I am more optimistic than most of you about year 1, but I’m not going to b_walk it with a win prediction.
This.

College football teams on the upswing are always better faster than most people expect.

“Fill every major remaining hole” was one of the movie titles that Randall recited in Clerks.

“Fill every major remaining hole” was one of the movie titles that Randall recited in Clerks.
I need one each of the following
tapes: Whisper in the Wind, To Each
His Own, Put it Where It Doesn't
Belong, My Pipes Need Cleaning, All
Tit-****ing, Volume Eight, I Need
Your Cock, Ass-Worshipping Rim-
Jobbers, My **** and Eight Shafts,
Cum Clean, Cum-Gargling Naked
Sluts, Cum Buns Three, Cumming in a
Sock, Cum on Eileen, Huge Black
Cocks with Pearly White Cum, Slam
It Up My Too-Loose Ass, Ass Blasters
in Outer Space, Blowjobs by Betsy,
Sucking Cock and ****, Finger My
Ass, Play with my Puss, Three on a
Dildo, Girls Who Crave Cock, Girls
Who Crave ****, Men Alone Two-The
K.Y. Connection, Pink Pussy Lips,
and All Holes Filled with Hard Cock.
Oh, and...
(to MOTHER)
What was the name of that movie?

MOTHER
(nearly dazed)
Happy Scrappy-The Hero Pup.

RANDAL
(on phone)
And a copy of Happy Scrappy-The
Hero Pup...Okay, thanks.
(hangs up; to MOTHER)
Sixteen forty-nine. It'll be here
Monday.

Silence. Then...

SMALL CHILD
****!

I have one expectation that will not happen: get that first win over USC
Really only one shot. I’m not optimistic.
It can’t happen. Losing every year to my third most hated team on the planet is my punishment for killing all of those nuns in Guyana.
Wtf?

its odd that I find Duffs expectations too high. 9 win ceiling during his time here.

I can get on the Bullish train for 2024 and beyond a lot more easily than I can see 6 wins in 2023. The adjustment to the PAC12, which was surprisingly improved last year, is going to be really steep for a lot of the new players and in particular for all the JSU guys except Travis Hunter. Going from 1 win to 6 with this schedule will be a tall order. I want to be wrong but I’m probably not.

The first 3 games next year will give us a good read on where we’re starting from. Excitement is back and the Buffs have center stage.

Part II: I will revise my prediction upward if Coach Prime pulls in a bunch of experienced high level marquee guys thru the transfer portal in the next 2 months.

Back