What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

promoted QB Davis Webb Transferring to COLORADO from TTU (Committed to COLORADO)

Great confidence...as much as I love Sefo's heart, Webb looks like he has a great chance to start. I really don't care who it is...I just want to ****ing win for a change. Go Buffs!

Just a small note:

He was beat out at TT this year but that doesn't mean the the other QB is a better QB than Webb, only that the coaches thought the other guy was a better QB for their system, an important distinction.

CU runs a system that much more closely resembles what the NFL wants to see from a QB than TT does.

Just a small note:

He was beat out at TT this year but that doesn't mean the the other QB is a better QB than Webb, only that the coaches thought the other guy was a better QB for their system, an important distinction.

CU runs a system that much more closely resembles what the NFL wants to see from a QB than TT does.

A lot of weird assumptions in this post.

A lot of weird assumptions in this post.

I think the situation is more that Kingsbury and TTU are a QB making machine and that Webb got injured during a game, came out, and his back up never gave him an opportunity to come back in. Stuff like that just happens.

Like everything he said. Very well spoken. I do not like that he won't sign on the dotted line until May though...

Had an opportunity to interview Davis Webb shortly after the news broke... Q&A (free): https://colorado.n.rivals.com/news/q-a-with-future-buff-davis-webb
The Buffaloes only have a few spots left for their 2016 recruiting class, but with the news of your decision to transfer to Colorado breaking a week before signing day, do you hope it catches the attention of some recruits and gives the Buffs a late recruiting boost?

“Yes, sir. That is one of the reasons I decided so early. I had a good feeling I was going to go to Colorado and there are some recruits that I have been talking to. They are all pretty excited about Colorado football and the direction it is going. I feel like in the next four or five days, there will be a couple more commits.”
Nice.

Back