What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

promoted QB Davis Webb Transferring to COLORADO from TTU (Committed to COLORADO)

I wonder what Lindgren and Chiv are cooking up in their laboratory?
I dunno, but here's a pic of Leavitt and Chiv from this morning
Breaking-Bad-Walter-Jesse.jpg

A lot of weird assumptions in this post.
Granted I've been outspoken about Webb, but if I remember correctly, it seemed like Kingsbury was kind of jerking guys around that year ans his personnel decisions seemed odd at times, to say the least.

MMac and Lindgren got their Fales. Let's hope it turns out as successful. We'll find out how good BL is by how he changes the offense to take advantage of his skills. We've just gone from having 20-something seniors with a hurt ex-starter who hasn't produced and a hyped freshman who's never taken a snap in college football to having a proven winner to lead them. If Webb lives up to his hype, he just made our defense better too. The Buffs are Bowl bound this year...finally.

It was gonna take a lot of arm-twisting for me to watch the Michigan game this year. Can't stand Harbaugh and hate that he's taking guys from us (except when they play Nebraska).

Now, game on *****. I agree that this makes a phenomenal difference to our team. Think we will be far more effective in the redzone and our defense will get more breaks off the field.

Granted I've been outspoken about Webb, but if I remember correctly, it seemed like Kingsbury was kind of jerking guys around that year ans his personnel decisions seemed odd at times, to say the least.

It sure seems so, but boy-oh-boy does he roll the QB talent through Lubbock.

"Webb said the thought of transferring “was in the back of my mind most of the season.” Then Webb said Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury called him into his office the first week of December and told Webb he wanted to see him realize his potential elsewhere.

Webb said Kingsbury commended him for working hard and being a good teammate while not playing much in 2015.

“He told me straight up, ‘I want to see you succeed somewhere else, showcase your ability on the field, have a chance to be a big-time draft pick and play 10 or 12 years in the NFL,’” Webb said. “‘And one day come back and coach with me or against me.’”

http://redraiders.com/filed-online/2016-01-27/davis-webb-chooses-colorado-transfer-destination

Lots of good quotes in there.

Still very excited to see Mr Webb suited up and playing under the Flatirons, on our side.

Back