What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quit respecting CAL!!!

Getting back on subject, the fact CU is underdogs as much against Cal as we were against a MUCH better Arizona State team is a joke. We all know LVH is ran by a CSU Lamb boy and he shows CU no respect. Keep betting on Cal idiot Californians so you can bring more money to Vegas! Buffs are going to trounce the 3 Little Bears.

home/road

Thought we were talking about my day job.

it is a fecal fiend renaissance per the innerwebz so i figured you'd be working night and day.

you might not want to work your magic in berkeley however. just thinking it might be a little off-putting.

So Snow has gone full Cal, and Cal is being reasonable about academic rankings while Allbuffs obsess over them.

Cal has already won this game.

So Snow has gone full Cal, and Cal is being reasonable about academic rankings while Allbuffs obsess over them.

Cal has already won this game.
I think that's a bit unfair, sir, and a misunderstanding of what I, at least, was actually doing.

It was ridiculous to plant that link, assert that it is relevant, and then distance yourself from responsibility. Pussy.

You don't think it's relevant? It's the most well know ranking system out there. What are you not getting? Responsibility for what?
The most well known ranking system puts CU equal with Alabama. It is what it is. Not sure what you're getting at. Saying that i'm a shill for USNWR is ridiculous. Not sure if you even know the actual meaning of that word.

You don't think it's relevant? It's the most well know ranking system out there. What are you not getting? Responsibility for what?
The most well known ranking system puts CU equal with Alabama. It is what it is. Not sure what you're getting at. Saying that i'm a shill for USNWR is ridiculous. Not sure if you even know the actual meaning of that word.

writes like a cal grad.

I heard Holder is going to be the new Cal AG, I mean AD.

Oh my. This would be funny, except I'm sure there would be a fairly large contingent of CAL fans that would think it's great to have Holder at Cal in some capacity. I'm beginning to get ill just thinking about that, damn you!

Oh my. This would be funny, except I'm sure there would be a fairly large contingent of CAL fans that would think it's great to have Holder at Cal in some capacity. I'm beginning to get ill just thinking about that, damn you!

Quit it! You're ruining our reputation for being a bunch of leftist commies.

With good sentence structure, grammar and punctuation?

sure. that's it. why can't at least one of you p12 teams act more like the fuskers? none of you seem worthy of my actual hate. we need to be good again. that helps grow the hate. in the meantime, this is like hate foreplay.

sorry, digger. I'm not working up much lathering evil hate for these kids. hey bear, could you say something incredibly insensitive or do something blatantly illegal? that would help.

sure. that's it. why can't at least one of you p12 teams act more like the fuskers? none of you seem worthy of my actual hate. we need to be good again. that helps grow the hate. in the meantime, this is like hate foreplay.

sorry, digger. I'm not working up much lathering evil hate for these kids. hey bear, could you say something incredibly insensitive or do something blatantly illegal? that would help.

You wanna play The Dozens? Maybe if I talk about your momma it'll help?

We grope each other.
922023a1bd0aca01880dd6229681931e.jpg

Back