What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rammies not looking good in scrimmage

Just made my way to the facebook petition to kick them off the team/expel them. One CSU student says tune in to Channel 9 for more news on the situation @ 5 pm..... CSU student replies, "What channel is channel 9?":rofl:

:rofl:

Just made my way to the facebook petition to kick them off the team/expel them. One CSU student says tune in to Channel 9 for more news on the situation @ 5 pm..... CSU student replies, "What channel is channel 9?":rofl:

Screenshot!!!

One of the players tried to claim that he has a prescription for Low T. :lol:

He was unable to produce it, but if some doctor actually wrote that then there are going to be further implications.

Oh man I love ramnation

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]I am not condoning it, but the fact that the Coloradoan included the drugs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Posted by: cc dtf 2012 on Fri Apr 27 2012 11:11:11 AM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Message:in their report is irresponsible and has nothing to do with the
incident whatsoever. It is just a scare tactic to bad mouth the
football program and Colorado State in general. They should be
embarrassed.
[/FONT]

Sounds like the victim may have provoked it more than previously thought, so I can see charging him with misdemeanor disorderly conduct, but the players should have been charged with assault.

Sounds like the victim may have provoked it more than previously thought, so I can see charging him with misdemeanor disorderly conduct, but the players should have been charged with assault.

I love how the report says he tackled Orakpo. Maybe Coach Sparkles should sign him.

I love how the report says he tackled Orakpo. Maybe Coach Sparkles should sign him.

One of my favorite parts as well. 225 pounds according to CSU. Seems perfectly logical that he could have been tackled by a guy that looks to be 150.

One of my favorite parts as well. 225 pounds according to CSU. Seems perfectly logical that he could have been tackled by a guy that looks to be 150.

5 huge dudes boil out of a car and come at you. If he tackled orakpo, kid's got some serious balls. Not so sure on his sense tho. :lol:

Now the players have been caught with suspected anabolic steroids, marijuana masking kit, and marijuana. Along with lying to the popo. They have to be gone:

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20120426/UPDATES01/120426015/Police-CSU-football-players-lied-about-being-involved-fight?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE
You mean to tell me the goats are 'roided up and they still suck that bad? They can't even win the Mtn. Weenie Div. when they are on PED's? That's sad.

For your amusement:

561977_348545298539953_272789946115489_968054_2034485892_n.jpg

You"]http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20120426/UPDATES01/120426015/Police-CSU-football-players-lied-about-being-involved-fight?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE
[/URL] You mean to tell me the goats are 'roided up and they still suck that bad? They can't even win the Mtn. Weenie Div. when they are on PED's? That's sad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, CSU's team is the only CFB team in the country getting 'roids. BTW, you can get a prescription for it as easy as you can for weed. You just got to beat the NCAA's joke testing system.

Everything will be blamed on Fairchild and the former AD.

Whatever punishment that is instituted, will be spun as "what was needed to clean up the progam"

Sparkles will come out of this smelling like a rose

Everything will be blamed on Fairchild and the former AD.

Whatever punishment that is instituted, will be spun as "what was needed to clean up the progam"

Sparkles will come out of this smelling like a rose

I can't blame them. We would blame Hawkins for anything and everything. Hell if I was them I would blame Hawkins.

What are odds these suspended players see the field this fall?

I'm thinking slim to none, and slim just grabbed his car keys.

The most confusing thing is the same charge for the victim (Gocha). If he got the same as the players, I wonder what the player's injuries looked like after the fight:rolling_eyes: :sigh:

Cuts and bruises all along the hands and knuckles. Bruised foot.

Maybe I missed this, I kinda scanned the articles. Isn't lying to the police a chargeable offense as well? And I'm assuming none of them had a prescrip for marijuana, so where's the charge there (I'm leaving out the question about steroid charges until after lab results are back on those "vials of clear liquid")?

Maybe I missed this, I kinda scanned the articles. Isn't lying to the police a chargeable offense as well? And I'm assuming none of them had a prescrip for marijuana, so where's the charge there (I'm leaving out the question about steroid charges until after lab results are back on those "vials of clear liquid")?

Apparently not in Fort Tuscacollins...

Talked to my sister who lives in FC the other day and she said she's gonna put one of the "SOS Hughes" signs in her yard and that alot of people in FC are against this new stadium idea.

Talked to my sister who lives in FC the other day and she said she's gonna put one of the "SOS Hughes" signs in her yard and that alot of people in FC are against this new stadium idea.

Who wants a white elephant in the middle of town. They are talking about a 40,000 seat stadium, most of the time the don't draw more than 20,000. Over the years they have used every excuse. A new stadium isn't going to magically double their attendance or make them worth watching.

I will believe it when I see it anyways. They have plans to spend $200 million on a stadium, they have reportedly less than $3 million of that so far. I would love to see the legislature ban them from indebting the university to build the thing. It looks like another sheep fantasy to me.

Who wants a white elephant in the middle of town. They are talking about a 40,000 seat stadium, most of the time the don't draw more than 20,000. Over the years they have used every excuse. A new stadium isn't going to magically double their attendance or make them worth watching.

I will believe it when I see it anyways. They have plans to spend $200 million on a stadium, they have reportedly less than $3 million of that so far. I would love to see the legislature ban them from indebting the university to build the thing. It looks like another sheep fantasy to me.

yopu bring up an excellent point. lets say it is fantasy, what happens to that small but obnoxious group of hard core ram believers? Is a failure to build the stadium a dealbreaker for them? does that small amount of loud support fall away as CSU slides into FCS oblivion? Building a stadium is an ambitious goal. Not building it could be crippling to their future in major college(sure, I'll give the MWC a pass) football. I'm not sure which would be the bigger disaster for CSU.

yopu bring up an excellent point. lets say it is fantasy, what happens to that small but obnoxious group of hard core ram believers? Is a failure to build the stadium a dealbreaker for them? does that small amount of loud support fall away as CSU slides into FCS oblivion? Building a stadium is an ambitious goal. Not building it could be crippling to their future in major college(sure, I'll give the MWC a pass) football. I'm not sure which would be the bigger disaster for CSU.

If it doesn't get built the hard core fans move on to the next fantasy, this is what they have done since the days before Earl Bruce and what they will always do. I did grad school there, I don't wish them ill. For them the best thing that could ever happen would be to go FCS and compete at a level where they could matter, where they could have a legitimate shot at being a solid winner.

At that level I could even see them building an on-campus stadium, one that seats 15-20k, costs way less than $200 million and would be a fun place to go and see a game. They simply don't generate the finances to compete at the BCS level and outside of that core group of fans never will have the support to do so. At FCS they could be a very good program.

Word around foco is their DT Tucci that was also in the car has been lying to the police.

Back