What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting so far...

What grade would you give Tucker and his staff for their recruiting efforts so far?

• A

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • A-

Votes: 39 16.5%
  • B+

Votes: 72 30.5%
  • B

Votes: 60 25.4%
  • B-

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • C+

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • C

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • C-

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • D

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • F

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
I’d love for a dude named Scooby to be a starting DB
giphy.gif

I just changed mine to an A based on what Tucker has done so far with a very lackluster year.

5 Star DE Alfano
4 Star QB Lewis
4 Star WR Rice
4 Star RB Clayton
4 Star S Gonzalez
4 Star OL Wray

If we can land Harris or another 4 star, I think A+ is in order.
Only 2 of those listed are still 4 stars. I disagree that he's earned an A but he's done well.

Only 2 of those listed are still 4 stars. I disagree that he's earned an A but he's done well.

Depends who you look at:
1 5 star and 2 4 stars according to 247
1 5 star and 3 4 stars according to Rivals (Rice is a 4 star here)
1 5 star and 4 4 stars according to ESPN (Lewis and Wray are 4 stars here)

3 of them are still 4 stars on rivals
Depends who you look at:
1 5 star and 2 4 stars according to 247
1 5 star and 3 4 stars according to Rivals (Rice is a 4 star here)
1 5 star and 4 4 stars according to ESPN (Lewis and Wray are 4 stars here)
Fair. I just looked at 247, but even with Rivals stating 3 of them, that's not 5 like the OP stated. I don't look at ESPN since they are always so far off compared to the ratings at Rivals and 247 where recruiting is their lifeblood.

Fair. I just looked at 247, but even with Rivals stating 3 of them, that's not 5 like the OP stated. I don't look at ESPN since they are always so far off compared to the ratings at Rivals and 247 where recruiting is their lifeblood.
Not sure if I agree with this. ESPN is often derided as the worst but look at the offer list of Jake Wray, then compare that list against the offers on Nebraska's 4 star recruits he blows most of them away completely. Hard to argue with ESPN's rating of him when Alabama and Ohio St seem to agree.

I look at all 3 and average them. They all differ in some way on each recruit. All mentioned are 4 or 5 stars on one of the sites.

I was there. Felt worse than 41-7, if that's even possible.
I was supposed to meet some college buddies in Austin for the game that weekend. I just had this weird feeling that it was going to be terrible and bailed. They were all pissed at me, but when I watched the game on TV, I was comfortable with my decision to have avoided that debacle. When we made the CCG, I felt the exact opposite leading up to the game and made the trip. That was awesome!

I was supposed to meet some college buddies in Austin for the game that weekend. I just had this weird feeling that it was going to be terrible and bailed. They were all pissed at me, but when I watched the game on TV, I was comfortable with my decision to have avoided that debacle. When we made the CCG, I felt the exact opposite leading up to the game and made the trip. That was awesome!
I didn’t make the CCG but wore my CU Big 12 Championship shirt for about...10 years.

Back