What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call: CU @ UCF NIT 1st round Wed. 7 pm EST

Had a chance to tie oh well.

Thanks MR.WHITE. You were a warrior and a joy to watch, wish we had you another year.

King and Collier, STEP YOUR GAME UP.

Later gordon, xj, fortune.....

Had a chance to tie oh well.

Thanks MR.WHITE. You were a warrior and a joy to watch, wish we had you another year.

King and Collier, STEP YOUR GAME UP.

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

I don't think it's fair to call out those players in that manner.

I still thank them for their efforts and they will always be buffs.

I really struggle to see how we will be so improved next year. Derrick White was our only consistent offense contributor - and this has been a recurring issue with Tad's teams since he came here - no offensive identity. Collier has been a shell of the potential we saw in him as a recruit (injury issues?). King was 1-5 with 2 points and 5 Personal Fouls.

I know basketball is a different game than football, but unless these incoming freshman are lights out improvement over those departing (and in fairness this could include ****ty team chemistry), next year doesn't look good.

I guess I'm alone in being thankful XJ worked hard to come back from a terrible injury, chose to miss a tourney year and still came back and had his best statistical year of his career. He didn't have a perfect off-court record but I still appreciate him and wish him well in life.

I guess I'm alone in being thankful XJ worked hard to come back from a terrible injury, chose to miss a tourney year and still came back and had his best statistical year of his career. He didn't have a perfect off-court record but I still appreciate him and wish him well in life.

You're not alone in that...I do think he had a chance to grab a leadership role on the team this year and didn't take advantage of the opportunity though. He got his degree and I wish him well for sure

Back