What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

S&C Coach Dave Forman let go

My brother works in the Champions Center twice a week and I told him that Forman got let go... he wasn't surprised. Said that "he was kind of a dick and had a short man syndrome." Thought that was interesting and that may be why he didn't connect with the kids like we needed him to or get them to buy into his program better. No other reason that kids should be missing reps like we heard over this past offseason.

My brother works in the Champions Center twice a week and I told him that Forman got let go... he wasn't surprised. Said that "he was kind of a **** and had a short man syndrome." Thought that was interesting and that may be why he didn't connect with the kids like we needed him to or get them to buy into his program better. No other reason that kids should be missing reps like we heard over this past offseason.
I know him--I thought he was a nice guy. Also, I know some players that really liked him, others not as much. Also, I think he's over 6 foot.

I know him--I thought he was a nice guy. Also, I know some players that really liked him, others not as much. Also, I think he's over 6 foot.

I'm 5'10 and he's bigger than me by a noticeable amount. Agreed on him being a nice guy but I could see people thinking he was aloof, or that he had a hard time with ideas besides his own though. The trainers i know on staff never said anything bad to me about working for him.

I'm 5'10 and he's bigger than me by a noticeable amount. Agreed on him being a nice guy but I could see people thinking he was aloof, or that he had a hard time with ideas besides his own though. The trainers i know on staff never said anything bad to me about working for him.

Interesting. I haven't ever met him. Could be that my brother is full of ****. haha

Yea definitely a mixed bag on how well he was liked. Seems to me that the skill position guys enjoyed him, while O-line didn't like him much. One of my friends believes he could gain a solid 10-15 pounds of good weight with a different S&C coach. we will see if that happens.

Last edited:
Yea d

Yea definitely a mixed bag on how well he was liked. Seems to me that the skill position guys enjoyed him, while O-line didn't like him much. One of my friends believes he could gain a solid 10-15 pounds of good weight with a different S&C coach. we will see if that happens.
I know at least one of our beefier O-lineman was performing extra-curricular workouts.

Chaiverini

Playing career: 95-98 Colorado, 99-00 Browns, 01 Cowboys, 02 Falcons, 04-06 Austin Wranglers (AFL)
Coaching career: 07 Mt San Antonio WR, 08 Mt San Antonion Co-OC, 09 Assistant ST UCLA, 10-13 Riverside City College Assoc HC Co-OC ST, 14-15 TTU ST

McKeefery
NFL Bengals, MLB Royals, NFL Buccaneers, NFLE Berlin Thunder, NCAAF EMU, NCAAF Tennessee, NCAAF USF

So no connection to Chaiverini I can find, but there is definitely a Leavitt connection.

Back