What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sean mother****ing Lewis

I agree. He’s doing a little bit of this and that but it only seems to have a coherent plan when Colorado’s backs are against the wall.
Need to establish run earlier next week. Once teams can't play 4-down with max coverage, this offense becomes unstoppable. Especially when we get Travis back & we've got either X, O or Horn being covered by the opponent's CB4.

Sean basically isn't running his offense anymore. It's a lot of concepts in the offense now. You got some Air Raid, some pro style. They just aren't the same offense anymore
#1, his run game design is terrible
The concepts are not helpful to the RB or a weak OL
Dylan on a toss sweep was smart
RPO is helpful, and finally ran that
I am not impressed with Lewis at all, considering the brilliance of offensive play calling and design that you can see these days
Miami Dolphins
USC Trojans
Many examples of better design, versus stale stuff

Need to establish run earlier next week. Once teams can't play 4-down with max coverage, this offense becomes unstoppable. Especially when we get Travis back & we've got either X, O or Horn being covered by the opponent's CB4.
Thats four games(?) now where we started in a hole before figuring it out? There is a pattern there. We have a 2nd half offense.

I also think weve gone philosophically from plan A to plan B. And from plan B to plan C. Because what we wanted to do hasnt worked but what we can do has. Were taking too long in a game to figure out what will work.

I was going to post (tonge in cheek) that I like that we're beginning to establish the run, but not in the 4th freaking quarter.

#1, his run game design is terrible
The concepts are not helpful to the RB or a weak OL
Dylan on a toss sweep was smart
RPO is helpful, and finally ran that
I am not impressed with Lewis at all, considering the brilliance of offensive play calling and design that you can see these days
Miami Dolphins
USC Trojans
Many examples of better design, versus stale stuff
Dude, we scored 41 points against a top 10 team, most of those in a single half. We out gained a top 3 offense in the country. We definitely HAVE to start better, but we're getting a lot of production with an average to below average offensive line. What do you expect?

Running the ball at the end of the game will be an all-time head scratcher, but otherwise he called a good game. I'd assume Prime will address that. Some awful clock management with no timeouts
The buck stops with Prime. After the second running play he should have said to Lewis, I love you Brother but stop, right now, stop. It's not to be addressed later.

The buck stops with Prime. After the second running play he should have said to Lewis, I love you Brother but stop, right now, stop. It's not to be addressed later.
I guess 2 should be in that convo.

Dude, we scored 41 points against a top 10 team, most of those in a single half. We out gained a top 3 offense in the country. We definitely HAVE to start better, but we're getting a lot of production with an average to below average offensive line. What do you expect?
So the only excuse is the OL every single time related to our starts or our struggles, which is not fair

Shedeur and Lewis have a lot of growing to do together and hopefully, we start fast against ASU

I'm glad you can giggle like a school girl over a moral victory.
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Glad he said it. Honestly, this is where Shedeur's growth is most needed if he's gonna be Brady-like. Brady developed into an elite game manager and pocket passer. Shedeur is an exceptional pocket passer but his game-managing skills are iffy and I want to see continued growth.
Would be really nice if he got to have the same OC for 2 years in a row.

It was good to see Shedeur throw the ball away for the first time this season. I think he did it 3 times.

That had to be an ongoing topic of conversation previously.

Glad he said it. Honestly, this is where Shedeur's growth is most needed if he's gonna be Brady-like. Brady developed into an elite game manager and pocket passer. Shedeur is an exceptional pocket passer but his game-managing skills are iffy and I want to see continued growth.
If only there was something he could use to help tell time.

IDK man, I just don't see creativity. Maybe personel but it does not have a feel of being creative. Seems like the same thing every week until Shedeur bails him out. I will be patient but I don't see improvement like we should.

Last edited:
IDK man, I just don't see creativity. Maybe personel but it does not have a feel of being creative. Seems like the same thing every week until Shedeur bails him out. I will be patient but I don't see improvement like we should. Booze
Don't underestimate the impact of having zero time to throw. Messes up timing of route concepts. Tough to do much creative stuff when we are limited to 3 step drops and maybe one QB hitch.

Running Dylan up the middle instead of outside the tackles frustrates me. Need to adjust to the personnel more, but when we have time to throw we move the ball.

IDK man, I just don't see creativity. Maybe personel but it does not have a feel of being creative. Seems like the same thing every week until Shedeur bails him out. I will be patient but I don't see improvement like we should. Booze

I have no idea how to grade due to an OL which looks completely incompetent 75% of the time. I think he had some nice screens dialed up tonight and a couple went nowhere because the leading blockers were blocking air.

We can't block anyone with our OL and our TEs are just bigger and slower WRs who can't help with the run game.

We have key players out.

Yet somehow we've got an offense averaging 36 points per game (best in the nation in red zone) and people are pissed at the OC. I have no idea why you people are upset.

Back