What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sh!t just got real with CU recruiting

this is how it is supposed to work! after the last 3 hc changes, we have become preconditioned to our classes falling apart. but, when you get a badass in, it generates excitement, especially if there are key pieces already in place like one of the top receivers in the country and a proven vet qb who is going to break a bunch of records.

we lost a ton of commits when mm left. the difference between this time and the last few times is that we're going to get a bunch of guys in, in their place, who can play.

it is a transition class and we have to see where we land by feb, but there are some real signs of big boy recruiting going on.

this staff is doing work.

Yikes, dead last in P5. Thanks Mike Mac

And before I hear about the coaching change excuse, CU was not the only P5 school to change coaches, the class was already pretty average outside a select few
Well, not really. P5 programs ranked below CU at this point on Rivals. OreSt, Rutgers, Illinois, Utah, Maryland, KState.

But, that’s not the pond anyone wants to swim in.

Well, not really. P5 programs ranked below CU at this point on Rivals. OreSt, Rutgers, Illinois, Utah, Maryland, KState.

Fair enough, I didn’t check the Rivals ranking just assumed there werent many G5 schools recruiting above P5

Now, I have confidence that HCMT will pull a few surprises this month and next to bring that up a bit. Guessing CU ends up about 50-ish

G5’s above CU on Rivals at this point are USF, Memphis, North Texas, SMU, Temple, UCF, Army, Miami OH

As Buffnik said, they’re higher based on the amount of players they have. I generally ignore the number we finish and focus more on our average star. Teams with worse averages end up higher ranked all the time based on the size of their class.

Quality> quantity

Does rivals matter at all anymore? Seems like they're slip slidin' away (thanks, Paul).
Problem is that their publisher for CU doesn't even live here or cover the team in person. So they get some scoopage from their network scouts and whatnot, but I feel like I know more about the team & what's happening than the people writing for Rivals CU.

Problem is that their publisher for CU doesn't even live here or cover the team in person. So they get some scoopage from their network scouts and whatnot, but I feel like I know more about the team & what's happening than anyone on Earth.
FIFY

I ask mys
Problem is that their publisher for CU doesn't even live here or cover the team in person. So they get some scoopage from their network scouts and whatnot, but I feel like I know more about the team & what's happening than the people writing for Rivals CU.
I ask myself “why am I paying $120 a year to read this site” (Rivals) every time I log on and search the content. It’s never anything I haven’t already posted on Twitter. I keep hoping for an upgrade (I know it will happen as soon as I cancel).

*Edit

Last edited:
I ask mys

I ask myself “why am I paying $120 a year to read this site” every time I log on and search the content. It’s never anything I haven’t already posted on Twitter. I keep hoping for an upgrade (I know it will happen as soon as I cancel).

You pay $120 per year to read something else when you already spend $20 on the Organic Hookers & Blow Times (AKA AllBuffs)?

With recent verbals we’ve jumped up to 55, 9th in PAC 12 with an average rating of .8581. Tucker and staff have done a good job holding onto and grabbing a few recruits so far. Should finish higher than 2018’s class which ended up 52. Good sign going forward for CU.

Back