What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

An actual football comment for the first time in 12 pages on this thread.... Make sure your Buffs guard Preston Williams. He was a VOL and a 4/5 star WR that our coaches weren't smart enough to figure out how to use. So he transferred to Colorado State and had a big game last week.

An actual football comment for the first time in 12 pages on this thread.... Make sure your Buffs guard Preston Williams. He was a VOL and a 4/5 star WR that our coaches weren't smart enough to figure out how to use. So he transferred to Colorado State and had a big game last week.
I'll tell the secondary. Thanks!

02D6D267-BE8A-4E68-BF4E-878B15ABF554.jpeg

4dfa6575d9852a3c43250db448c6f736.jpg

You’re still a peasant on these boards, you’ll accept the conversation you’re given.

My Message to Likes Received ratio is far above yours. Buffs like my post 4 times more than they like yours. Appears you are the Peasant.

Dealers freely give their product away to new customers.

That 156 like investment in you has already generated a nice return for the rest of us. Once we get you in the politics forum, the bonanza really begins.

golf is fine. and it does require a ****-ton of skill. the best golfers i know have really great eye-hand coordination and usually are good at other sports. besides, any "sport" where there is a bar cart cruising around is ok by me.

i've always thought ski areas should have bar-mobiles but there is probably some kind of a liability thing there.

what is this football thing of which you speak? we're just here for the weed and hippie chicks.

golf is fine. and it does require a ****-ton of skill. the best golfers i know have really great eye-hand coordination and usually are good at other sports. besides, any "sport" where there is a bar cart cruising around is ok by me.

i've always thought ski areas should have bar-mobiles but there is probably some kind of a liability thing there.

Lmao! “Give me a shot of Jameson and make it a double before I hit this black diamond, joe!”

That would be a disaster hahaha.

Lmao! “Give me a shot of Jameson and make it a double before I hit this black diamond, joe!”

That would be a disaster hahaha.

but, is it really meaningfully different than bros slamming jaeger shots at the bar and then heading back out?

bring me my mobile manhattan! i want it DELIVERED.

at northstar, they have a champagne bar on the slopes and do like a free toast every afternoon. that's kinda cool.

but, is it really meaningfully different than bros slamming jaeger shots at the bar and then heading back out?

bring me my mobile manhattan! i want it DELIVERED.

at northstar, they have a champagne bar on the slopes and do like a free toast every afternoon. that's kinda cool.

Do they? Huh. I gave up snowboarding awhile back, too much work to go and I’m too busy. Haven’t been to a slope in like 5 years.

Thanks. Hope you guys right the ship before conference play.

I saw a lot of positives out of our team, as crazy as that sounds.

We do not have a pass rush and our defensive backs aren't very good. BUT West Virginia looked really good on offense and Grier can throw that ball.

I saw a lot of positives out of our team, as crazy as that sounds.

We do not have a pass rush and our defensive backs aren't very good. BUT West Virginia looked really good on offense and Grier can throw that ball.
Grier is an early heisman contender for a reason. Dude can sling it.

Two rounds of Golf booked

The Club at Ravenna
CommonGround GC

You guys played either of them?

Two rounds of Golf booked

The Club at Ravenna
CommonGround GC

You guys played either of them?
Played commonground. Its a very nice and challenging course for the price. Buffs should be 3-0 and Folsom will be rocking for the UCLA game. Enjoy!

Hell, Peyton never beat Florida, I don't think? That was a better Florida program, though. I'm not impressed with them this year. They have talent, of course, but they are definitely beatable. I just don't know if Tennessee is good enough, not out of the question I guess.

Back