What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pregame thread

If CU struggles with or loses to UCLA they are going to have a tough time getting to six wins. The good news if that happens is we'll hopefully have a new coach next year.

naw, one game at a time. chip will get some learning curve or he won't.

this game will not be a measure of that. i like MM and i'm willing to bet on him to win this one. and more to get us bowl eligible and recruit. i like the guy.

but we might lose, i might get struck by an asteroid here in southern new mexico.....it could happen.

This is the game I started hating UCLA...

Is that the same game they were punching Sefo in the head in the pile and we got the penalty? I always thought our games against UCLA have been nose busting tuff but the last few years they have been full of cheap BS. I am hating them more than Nebraska. I will not have a voice tomorrow thats for dam sure!

Going with the black endzones?!?!?! Love that look!

DoMSrXTUUAAC0e1.jpg

this game will not be a measure of that. i like MM and i'm willing to bet on him to win this one. and more to get us bowl eligible and recruit. i like the guy.

but we might lose, i might get struck by an asteroid here in southern new mexico.....it could happen.
Whereabouts do you live down there?

8:00 start for us in TX. and I'm weighing out what to drink to enhance the game I'm leaning towards Flaming Armadillo shots.
1 finger Coke
2 fingers JD
Splash of Everclear & spark
Only after each CU score ...could be pretty toasty by half time but then I'd much miss the 2nd half when all of the numerous personal fouls will be called.
I'll pay attention to Nixon all night long.

Last edited:
Probably going to drink a 6 pack of white claws to get hydrated before kick. Rip a waterfall/GB every score.

Sure . . . if you're in Roswell.

Back