What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pregame thread

If the Buffs have a chance to pile on scores, they need to. Style points are needed these days. All the BIG boy programs pile points on lesser opponents and the voters seem to recognize. This being a conference foe would make even more since.

91d.gif

What is the latest on Jaylon Jackson? This is a guy that I have been really looking forward to getting on the field. Given the way that the season has played out so far, I think his speed will help spread out the defense and take some of the focus off of Viska.
We could use his shake and bake on the short passing game for sure. Had forgotten about him! Would love to see him vs UCLA adding a total new wrinkle to what we have been doing!

Heads up to anybody planning on tailgating for this game.

If you are a donor, you will be able to park starting at 1pm in your assigned lots. If you pay to park, you will not be able to park on campus until 3pm in the designated cash lots.

Radio EDIT:

wait, what? i am apparently too tired to consider politics and football simultaneously.

Last edited:
i just want to get out of pasadena with a win. any win. conference road games haven't exactly been our playground in the last many years.

and, i don't care about style points. get us out of there healthy and improving and trending up on execution. **** gets real soon enough after we're done with fucla.

Game is in Boulder, bruh

i just want to get out of pasadena with a win. any win. conference road games haven't exactly been our playground in the last many years.

and, i don't care about style points. get us out of there healthy and improving and trending up on execution. **** gets real soon enough after we're done with fucla.

Game's in Boulder?

He didn't run the score up on us in Boulder.
He didn't do it in Eugene either. They ran 44 plays in the 1st half and 31 plays in the 2nd half, 4 of which were passes. The last pass came with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. How in the world is that running up the score? They pulled Mariota before their last drive of the first half. They ran 57 times and passed 18.

He didn't do it in Eugene either. They ran 44 plays in the 1st half and 31 plays in the 2nd half, 4 of which were passes. The last pass came with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. How in the world is that running up the score? They pulled Mariota before their last drive of the first half. They ran 57 times and passed 18.
I guess I just didn't realize we were that bad at the time.

Back