What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA trashed the visitors' locker room?

Could be urban legend. I've heard it from more than one source, however none that would have first hand knowledge like yourself.

He bragged about eating nothing but steak and potatoes prior to the Texas game so he could take a dump on the field after we won. We did and then he did, apparently (that seems questionable, tbh).

yeah, once again. I would imagine that would be something I'd recall if it happened.
Definitely not a hill I want to die on, but the story was shared. Clay Travis's first website was deadlyhippos.com, and 2 of the bloggers on the site were DJ Harrison (friends since DJ was in Tennessee) and a basketball walk-on named Josh Something, who relayed the story on the site. I think he went to Columbine. Take it with absolutely whatever grain of salt you so choose. All of that content appears to be lost, but it was definitely posted.

All well and good, but I was a little closer than Clay Travis or DJ Harrison. The only pooping that took place on that field in 1990 that I was aware of (the only year Bienemy played there) was from an lineman who had a severe case of liquid-ass and was super thankful we wore black pants on the road and that there were copious numbers of water cups available on the bench.

All well and good, but I was a little closer than Clay Travis or DJ Harrison. The only pooping that took place on that field in 1990 that I was aware of (the only year Bienemy played there) was from an lineman who had a severe case of liquid-ass and was super thankful we wore black pants on the road and that there were copious numbers of water cups available on the bench.
Completely fair! Like I said- that was not my story. Just sharing what I had read and I appreciate your input.

Back