What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We will beat ASU

Graduated from CU after transferring from U of A...so I double dislike the devils.

Only way we win is if we can manage to get field position. This gives our D a chance and allows us to develop the run game more (assuming Bienemy does that for once in his career, doubtful with CP out).

Here is to hoping and drinking lots of dark beer!

Did you see how many people are out for the Buffs tonight?

Powell is out.
Uzo-Direbe is out.
Solis is out.
Vigo is out.
Polk is doubtful.

I may or may have not been with the Walrus. There was an ASU fan talking ****, and the Walrus may or may have not threatened his life. That ASU fan left post haste, and the chicks around him bailed. I can say for certain, that guy will not get laid because of the Walrus. That pussy was one foot taller and 100 lbs heavier than the Walrus.

They are untested. The only team they've beat is NAU, (D2) that has a winning record.

Illini - they've been pounded by ASU, Louisiana Tech and Penn State....
Mizzou - they lost this away game to a very mediocre Mizzou Tiger team
Utah - they beat a team that is reeling, having lost to Utah State and coming off a close victory over their rival BYU
Cal - They went into Berkeley and beat a bad Cal team to make them 1-4

They are talented and they will spread the field. If CU can cinch down like they did after making adjustments on defense vs. UCLA and vs. WSU, CU can keep this game close and you never know. It will be loud and well attended on a Thursday night.

:lol::rofl::lol:

I may or may have not been with the Walrus. There was an ASU fan talking ****, and the Walrus may or may have not threatened his life. That ASU fan left post haste, and the chicks around him bailed. I can say for certain, that guy will not get laid because of the Walrus. That pussy was one foot taller and 100 lbs heavier than the Walrus.

somehow, I never figured the Walrus to be 5 feet tall and weigh a buck fifty

[/B]somehow, I never figured the Walrus to be 5 feet tall and weigh a buck fifty

self-respect.jpg

Is that why The Walrus may or may not have gotten kicked out of his seat, or was there another occurrence that may or may not have happened?

Too bad the walrus isn't around anymore. I would rep his puny punk ass.

Back