What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA SF Xavier Johnson (Signed to Colorado)

One other thing that I'm loving is that Xavier doesn't back down in the least. Seems like he raises his game when he's going up against the best. I've seen the same thing with Josh Scott, so I'm very excited about the freshmen coming in next year.
This I agree with. It is completely possible to play with attitude without demonstrative exhibitions or the self aggrandizing that I've seen other high school kids display. Celebrate with your teammates, don't demean your competition.

And that's how I know you're old.

Bitch, please. You know how young I am and how big of an asshole I am and how much ****Italk and I agree with Superior.

-- I'm a [strike] mother****ing [/strike] internet Angel --

Bitch, please. You know how young I am and how big of an asshole I am and how much ****Italk and I agree with Superior.

This is true, but it is also true that he is old to.

This is true, but it is also true that he is old to.

That is true. He is also a good poster who has not spent enough time here the last couple of years.

A couple interesting articles about Xavier this weekend:

The first in the OC Register talks a little bit about schools cooling on Xavier and how he ended up at CU, a nice quote from his dad.

"We've stressed academics because Xavier needs a Plan B," he said.

The second in the Camera

"I feel great about it. I love the school, I love the atmosphere, I just feel like I fit in really good there," Johnson said of his commitment to CU. "They have a great coaching staff, and I feel real comfortable there."

BTW, Alex Caruso is now ranked 84th. In Tad I Trust.

I'll update everyone's rankings sometime today.

SIAP but I think this is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see this kid in Black and Gold!

[video=youtube_share;yMGHwpAzyGQ]http://youtu.be/yMGHwpAzyGQ[/video]

Johnson and Roberson playing the 3 and 4 next year will be a lot of fun to watch. The athleticism of next year's team should be another solid step forward, and they'll really be able to apply a lot of defensive pressure.

Did he push off of the defender to stay elevated? I can't tell but it came out pretty sweet.

Definitely had a hand on his shoulder, but if it's not called...

It's great to see the highlight reel dunks, but does anyone have an idea of his perimeter game at this point? If he can handle the ball and shoot even a little bit, it would really help to balance the offense.

Back