What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

I think this is good news for us.

Kliff-Kingsbury-Texas-Tech-football-coach-shirtless-with-two-girls-in-bikinis_070840.jpg

I think Klifford will fit right in at USC.

Well its clearly a huge upgrade compared to what the setup was last year but how does this address the lack of development and physicality up front? That is their real issue.

I think the AD found out that Holgorsen was just using programs to get a raise for him, his assistants or for more money towards facilities so he didn't even want to waste his time.

I think the AD found out that Holgorsen was just using programs to get a raise for him, his assistants or for more money towards facilities so he didn't even want to waste his time.

Rich Rod did the same thing to WVU before leaving for Michigan.

Wonder what kind of expectations Wells agreed to with Kirby Holcutt
Clearly something short of ever winning the Big 12.

I don’t blame Wells. He’s getting a big promotion and a huge raise after failing to ever win his division in the MWC. So that’s proof to him that 2nd place as a ceiling is definitely good enough.

Wonder what kind of expectations Wells agreed to with Kirby Holcutt

"Lets say I go 15-23 for a three year stretch, including sub .500 vs MWC teams, would that be acceptable? Because that might be the plan."

holy crap I just realized he had Dave Aranda and Todd Orlando as his DCs his first 3 years. Then he had OtherMac for a year too. I'm gonna go ahead and guarantee this guy will be a disaster.

Miles reportedly having a hard time hiring preferred assistants. Now dipping den into the next level. His agent is vetting names and backgrounds.

Bullet dodged.

Miles reportedly having a hard time hiring preferred assistants. Now dipping den into the next level. His agent is vetting names and backgrounds.

Bullet dodged.

yep here's the stuff from scoop:

Kansas: Quick update in response to a number of questions… Given that Les signed his term sheet on the 16th and it was announced on the 18th; one would think a number of hires would be imminent. We understand Les Miles has had very preliminary discussions with a healthy number of former assistants; but sources tell us Les is being very deliberate (i.e. not getting the responses he thought he might get from potential first choices) in the vetting process. We hear his agent George Bass is now involved, performing a good amount of diligence on potential hires. Sources tell us money is available; but thus far Les hasn’t found the right matches. Stay tuned…

dodged.a.bullet. for sure.

now where is our UNICORN????

i demand Buffalo Justice, Glory, and Goodness.

i want it all and i want it now.

Clearly something short of ever winning the Big 12.

I don’t blame Wells. He’s getting a big promotion and a huge raise after failing to ever win his division in the MWC. So that’s proof to him that 2nd place as a ceiling is definitely good enough.

that's what i don't get about Tech getting serious all of a sudden. I thought they should have fired Kliff a couple seasons ago since he was about good for 5-6 wins and a lot of offense. not a lot more (even with Pat Frickin Mahomes!)....and seemed pretty obvious to this observer. this season, Kliff lost his starting qb, the FR Bowman is coming on.....he misses part of the WVU and second half of OU game with the punctured lung and all of the UT and Baylor game. semi-legit "excuse" for the season to end on a down-note. a healthy Bowman beats either OU or UT in Lubbock and Baylor. bingo, 7 wins in this fictional universe.....but, all of a sudden Tech is serious about being a contender. pink slip.

Back