What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

No way an established HC like Day goes public with A&M interest

Agent definitely using this to make more money out of Ohio St

FWIW, Urban was laughing at Feldman at the end of the report.

Most of what I'm reading is that Aggie is being delusional but that Mark Stoops might be a viable move.

Recruiting
An assistant's ability to recruit does not trump a proven head coach's ability to do it all. Especially to a place like Ohio State where talent evaluation and development are so key given they are always getting a lot of top 150 talent

An assistant's ability to recruit does not trump a proven head coach's ability to do it all. Especially to a place like Ohio State where talent evaluation and development are so key given they are always getting a lot of top 150 talent
I don't believe that tOSU people believe Day is a special coach. Hartline was promoted to OC this year, is a Buckeye who is from Ohio and played for the Browns, and has been considered the best WR coach and an elite recruiter for years. I don't think Day is leaving, but their fans would rather lose him than Hartline. Day was only with Urban a year before being elevated and has no ties beyond that. He's viewed as being handed the keys to the Ferrari and on the edge of screwing things up.

FWIW, Urban was laughing at Feldman at the end of the report.

Most of what I'm reading is that Aggie is being delusional but that Mark Stoops might be a viable move.
I bring this up because Fisch has probably been contacted, but Jason Scheer says he's the leader in the clubhouse.

Good. **** Oregon state and **** every team in the pac12 besides us. I hope they all get poached and end up in the dumpster. I wish it wasn't Michigan state though they definitely don't deserve a good football team but hopefully he fails miserably there so it's a win all around

Last edited:
Jonathan Smith cares for his alma mater and he basically takes his contract off OSU’s books. This wouldn’t be happening if the P12 remained intact.
So, OSU will accept being an MWC team
Does Lindgren get a crack at the job for about $2,000,000 a year

Jonathan Smith cares for his alma mater and he basically takes his contract off OSU’s books. This wouldn’t be happening if the P12 remained intact.
Wonder if Dickert gets a better offer than staying at Wazzu? I’m thinking that he does, though he’s much less high profile than J Smiith was.

So, OSU will accept being an MWC team
Does Lindgren get a crack at the job for about $2,000,000 a year

It doesn’t matter what conference you are in if the TV money isn’t there. P2 schools are working on a scheduling alliance with the MWC with the idea to merge. That is also dependent on TV $$$.

It doesn’t matter what conference you are in if the TV money isn’t there. P2 schools are working on a scheduling alliance with the MWC with the idea to merge. That is also dependent on TV $$$.
No matter what OSU and WSU do, they should actually have been trying to get into the Big12 or ACC because there is no rebuild

Rumors that Scalley has turned down multiple “big time” offers to be DC at USC and other elite P5 programs. Wonder if Wittingham may decide to go for a Natty and Scalley was told he would take over
Wasn't Scalley the "racist texts" guy? I remember wanting CU to look at him for HC at one point.

Back