What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Airfare just purchased. I'll work on the hotel later. Depending on where we stay, the "tailgate" might be in our hotel parking lot. I probably won't rent a car.
If you stay on the riverwalk you can walk to the Alamo dome. ~30 mins at the worst.

Did anybody else notice the question mark in the tweet? Is there any other confirmation of this? I'm just wondering if this is an eager reporter who jumped the gun. While the Alamo Bowl was the most likely by far, wasn't the Holiday Bowl still a remote possibility? Just throwing this out there since I thought about it.

Did anybody else notice the question mark in the tweet? Is there any other confirmation of this? I'm just wondering if this is an eager reporter who jumped the gun. While the Alamo Bowl was the most likely by far, wasn't the Holiday Bowl still a remote possibility? Just throwing this out there since I thought about it.

It's yet to be officially official

Hope the team treats this as a slight and comes in ready to prove something. They have something to prove btw, after that showing. They need to immediately focus on the task at hand. Can finish top 10 and leave a positive note for the year as well as for their lifetime. Please go to the Alamo to win this war!!!!

when i take a step back from the last couple weeks and i think about going to the alamo bowl.... i was thinking b4 the csu game if we could just get to one of those 6-6 vs 5-7 bowls id be happy

we are so much better than OK State these days?

they've had 5-6 seasons like this.....since the last time we had one.

Hope the team treats this as a slight and comes in ready to prove something. They have something to prove btw, after that showing. They need to immediately focus on the task at hand. Can finish top 10 and leave a positive note for the year as well as for their lifetime. Please go to the Alamo to win this war!!!!
You mean like they treated not getting more All Pac 12 first team selections as a slight?

You mean like they treated not getting more All Pac 12 first team selections as a slight?
My first thought as well.

I want this team to be excited about their accomplishments, and excited to play in the Alamo Bowl. They don't need a chip on their shoulder. They need to prepare and execute, as they have for most of the season.

I think this is going to be an appealing matchup nationally. Great opportunity to make a statement.

I'm at the Staybridge Suites, which is right next to the Alamodome. Will put together some kind of "sackygate" in the parking lot if I can. It might not be anything more than a bunch of us getting together and drinking beer before the game.

Staybridge is a good place - we used that one before. Beware the texmex on the river walk, some places are downright craptastic. Alamo fort is really close in case you want an afternon diversion.

There are some decent places along the river walk. I'm reasonably familiar with the area.

I just hope that we play to win and not as we are just happy to be there. I also hope we don't come in with the "Sefo is injured but he is a tough player so let's keep him in there to honor him even though he is hurting" type of mentality.

I just hope that we play to win and not as we are just happy to be there. I also hope we don't come in with the "Sefo is injured but he is a tough player so let's keep him in there to honor him even though he is hurting" type of mentality.

Sefo should be healthy and this offense will be ready. JL a month to prepare, like our chances.

I will see, being from Texas helps. My family is in Austin about an hour away. Might blow off family and just stay in SA? Should be plenty to do in the area...like many mentioned, the River Walk is fun and provides plenty of food, drink, and entertainment.

Booked. looking at air bnb v hotels. Pondering scalping tix or the alumni presale.

Back