What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Sefo has earned the right to stay in if can still walk and wants to play, no matter what the **** you think.

If he is healthy....yes he gives us the best chance to win. If he can hardly walk and is limping on the field no.....he should not be out there for his sake and the team's sake no matter what the **** you think.

Last edited:
If he is healthy....yes he gives us the best chance to win. If he can hardly walk and is limping on the field no.....he should not be out there for his sake and the team's sake no matter what the **** you think.
Wrong. Bowl games are rewards. We are not in the playoff. I would love to see a bowl win, but I would love more to see Sefo leave how he wants to.

Wrong. Bowl games are rewards. We are not in the playoff. I would love to see a bowl win, but I would love more to see Sefo leave how he wants to.
This happened on the championship game where a rose bowl was on the line. But I guess we can disagree. You say that you would more love to see a player leave as he wants to over a win for this team. That is where we disagree. I think the team comes first. Not to mention the kid's health. so go ahead and say that I am wrong but you have your priorities mixed up.

This happened on the championship game where a rose bowl was on the line. But I guess we can disagree. You say that you would more love to see a player leave as he wants to over a win for this team. That is where we disagree. I think the team comes first. Not to mention the kid's health. so go ahead and say that I am wrong but you have your priorities mixed up.
It still doesn't matter. Sefo has earned the right to stay in the game if he and the athletic training staff say he is healthy enough to play.

So, so long as the athletes are in a bowl game, they are allowed to receive gifts?? :LOL:

Distractions at OSU - lots of speculation on Gundy leaving OSU to coach somewhere else. Even some talk about Oregon...

Distractions at OSU - lots of speculation on Gundy leaving OSU to coach somewhere else. Even some talk about Oregon...

for what it's worth, some people i know in Oklahoma who are respectively close to Sooner athletics or in the OSU Posse Club donor group.....have been saying Gundy and T. Boone haven't been getting a long for a while now. relationship has grown a little chilly. last year they were saying that....and in October of this year. Gundy is a good football coach, T. Boone is Jerry Jones lite. may be the reason Gundy is "having thoughts".

for what it's worth, some people i know in Oklahoma who are respectively close to Sooner athletics or in the OSU Posse Club donor group.....have been saying Gundy and T. Boone haven't been getting a long for a while now. relationship has grown a little chilly. last year they were saying that....and in October of this year. Gundy is a good football coach, T. Boone is Jerry Jones lite. may be the reason Gundy is "having thoughts".

Pickens is also 88 years old. How much direct involvement could he possibly have?

images

Pickens is also 88 years old. How much direct involvement could he possibly have?

dunno. all i heard is the verbatim quote T. Boone is pissed because Gundy "has stopped returning his phone calls". i think Gundy feels underappreciated and T. Boone is cheesed off Mike isn't beating OU.

Meh. He has done very well at OSU but he also fits the culture down in Oklahoma as well. Not so sure he would fit well into Oregon culture.
I don't think Gundy would really want to trade one billionaire booster that oversteps his roll for another. Who knows though...
For those really concerned about it though, everyone around here and close to the pokes program thinks it's all posturing for a raise. He still hasn't signed the extension he was given earlier this year. I think he's been sitting on it for 8 months now.

Back