What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

Henry is a freak. I haven't seen anything like that since Bama's runningback took it to ND last year.

Maybe Saban could have gone to Henry more often earlier, but note at the end of the game, when passing was the only feasible answer, Saban was still handing the ball of the Henry because he knew that was his only chance (and that little dink in space worked out pretty well), even a the expense of the clock. So I feel as though Saban agrees with you, and it still wasn't enough.

That kid looks like Eric Dickerson. I cant believe that they can sit on him all year. Unreal talent on that team.

I applaud the commitment of that lady, really sacrificed her body there.

Last edited:
The price of victory can be steep.

[video=youtube;oPojG4XpLAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY&sns=tw[/video]

From this womb will enter the world a future tree killer.

She looks like she might just be crazy enough for you Darth.

kw3.gif

Where's that Bama asshole that always coming here posting **** I dont care about? I think he is Tini's uncle or something.

crazy = hawt, right up to the moment when you wake up from a sound sleep to find she's tatooing "roll tide" on your chest with her pocket knife.

Henry was the greatest football player I have ever seen in any level of football in real life.
Last year when he broke the National High School Rushing Record, He just busted through the line stiff armed two guys at one time and lowered his shoulders and ran over both safteys. He broke it (Salaam 2000 style) and ran the fastest I have ever seen him run. I hand timed him last year at practice *at 240 lbs he ran a 4.38*. A 4.40 and a 4.36... His vert is also 43".

Henry was the greatest football player I have ever seen in any level of football in real life.
Last year when he broke the National High School Rushing Record, He just busted through the line stiff armed two guys at one time and lowered his shoulders and ran over both safteys. He broke it (Salaam 2000 style) and ran the fastest I have ever seen him run. I hand timed him last year at practice *at 240 lbs he ran a 4.38*. A 4.40 and a 4.36... His vert is also 43".

Look, I know you went to HS with the kid, and I have no doubt that you're superfan #1. But imagine how much more credible this post would be if you'd refrained from posting that 140 degrees in the shade nonsense.

Look, I know you went to HS with the kid, and I have no doubt that you're superfan #1. But imagine how much more credible this post would be if you'd refrained from posting that 140 degrees in the shade nonsense.

I'm wondering what he did with the football in that story. I like to think he had it tucked under his arm, threw it up in the air, stiff-armed one guy with his left arm and one with his right, caught the ball and then ran for a touchdown.

edit found a video of the run. that is exactly what happened:

[video=youtube;8PBvOxicz-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0[/video]

And lets be honest they part of his brain he does use has a heavy coating of bong resin.

Don't forget has "lost 2014 Sugar Bowl" on his resume too.

att. yards YPA rTDs
2012 (Sr.)4624,2619.255
2011 (Jr.)3092,5678.334
Numbers never lie.

att. yards YPA rTDs
2012 (Sr.)
2011 (Jr.)
Numbers never lie.

Whew! For a second there, I thought you were going to post a photo of you "hand timing" him.

Not to mention that he doesn't shave yet.

That was the same day he timed him. They were at the beach together.

Semper Gumby

Was a great night to be a CU and OU fan. I was watching both of the victories at the same time. Had the DVR working double time.

Boyd runs straight up the middle for about 50 yards to give Clemson the early lead. Meanwhile looks like a serious injury in the Cotton Bowl to an OSU player. Good news is he gave the thumbs up when they were taking him off on the stretcher.

Back