What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

Giving Watkins free release in the slot is going to turn out badly 95% of the time.

gotta put some spice on that throw Watkins. two great games going on right now. Why aren't they staggered dammit!?

Clemson D makes a play.

Kind of game where neither offense is likely to get stopped on downs. Needed a turnover to change the momentum and they got it.

Boy howdy the dolphins would be pissed about their whiteboard being destroyed. You know, if they had a playoff game to prepare for.

I wonder how much Braxton Miller made throwing that game? Injured or not, a bunch of buddies and I (OSU fans as well) watched the game and wondered the same thing.

I wonder how much Braxton Miller made throwing that game? Injured or not, a bunch of buddies and I (OSU fans as well) watched the game and wondered the same thing.

Why question that? He's just your typical, highly over-rated tOSU QB/player, ala Tyrell Pryor, Ted Ginn, Maurice Clarett and virtually every other tOSU QB, RB or WR preceding them! Face it, Miller is just a very mediocre QB, unless you're smoking what tOSU is selling.

Why question that? He's just your typical, highly over-rated tOSU QB/player, ala Tyrell Pryor, Ted Ginn, Maurice Clarett and virtually every other tOSU QB, RB or WR preceding them! Face it, Miller is just a very mediocre QB, unless you're smoking what tOSU is selling.
You're just pissed because scott frost is their OC.

gotta put some spice on that throw Watkins. two great games going on right now. Why aren't they staggered dammit!?

That's what I was thinking too but the bottom line is the bowl season is just too crowded especially when you take into account the NFL games. However it would be nice if some of these bigger bowls were played before New Year's Day because the schedule tends to be too light before the first and then too heavy on and after the first.

I really wish they'd go back to having the major bowls on New Years Day. Sugar, Orange, Cotton, Rose, Fiesta all in one day. Basically back-to-back. A couple minor-ish bowls like the Gator and the Citrus (or whatever they turned in to) in the morning. That made New Year's special. I'm OK with having the MNC game a day or two afterwards.

Back