What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel...

Leach at MD would be interesting...I keep hearing that as a possibility. Plus he would probably further raid the AZ staff...go Pirate Mike...

Lou Tepper fired from IUP! How many linebacker coaches are we short?

Whoa. There's a name from the past. Tepper was the first of Mac's assistants to move on to a head coaching job. He was considered a serious defensive mind back in the mid 80's. I'm kind of surprised he's still in coaching. I hadn't heard his name in years.

Whoa. There's a name from the past. Tepper was the first of Mac's assistants to move on to a head coaching job. He was considered a serious defensive mind back in the mid 80's. I'm kind of surprised he's still in coaching. I hadn't heard his name in years.

He was in the running when we hired Neuheisel.

Stanford to Texas is a lateral move?? Pass that roach, will ya...?

The money would have to be absolutely ridiculous to get Shaw to leave Stanford for that opening or it's a lateral move. Though I'm sure they can afford whatever he's asking. I think he's in much better shape going against Pac-12 defenses next year and could get better job looks because of it.

His name might have surfaced, but the only people seriously considered for that job were Neuhisel, Simmons and Hankwitz.

Maybe Tepper was eliminated early on. I swear he was on the list, though, along with guys like DiNardo and Vanderlinden.

Also, I thought that Barnett was looked at among the finalists back then, too?

Maybe Tepper was eliminated early on. I swear he was on the list, though, along with guys like DiNardo and Vanderlinden.

Also, I thought that Barnett was looked at among the finalists back then, too?

Nope! Judith Albino said they would only look at internal candidates...I heard her say it. I always believed it was because she wanted to hire Rick (he did have a way with the women and some men). Only people interviewed were on the existing staff as Sackman said...Elliot Uzelac also interviewed for the job.

Nope! Judith Albino said they would only look at internal candidates...I heard her say it. I always believed it was because she wanted to hire Rick (he did have a way with the women and some men). Only people interviewed were on the existing staff as Sackman said...Elliot Uzelac also interviewed for the job.

Maybe she meant something else? Maybe she had a unique interview system. Internal indeed...

Visitors found this page by searching for;

about booger sugar legal meth

:wow:

Well - looks like I made an ass out of myself for reporting Chip Brown information as "fact" yesterday about Steve Addazzio being UT's next O-Line coach.

Addazzio has a new job, but not at UT - footballscoop.com says he's Golden's replacement at Temple.

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Don't mind looking like an ass to you guys for putting that out there since it warms my heart to see Chip Brown and the rest of the "vaunted" journalists at orangebloods.com look like asses to their readership/listenership down here. Afternoon radio should be interesting to listen to.

Well - looks like I made an ass out of myself for reporting Chip Brown information as "fact" yesterday about Steve Addazzio being UT's next O-Line coach.

Addazzio has a new job, but not at UT - footballscoop.com says he's Golden's replacement at Temple.

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Don't mind looking like an ass to you guys for putting that out there since it warms my heart to see Chip Brown and the rest of the "vaunted" journalists at orangebloods.com look like asses to their readership/listenership down here. Afternoon radio should be interesting to listen to.

Chip Brown and Journalist in the same sentence? You've been in Austin too long!

Chip Brown and Journalist in the same sentence? You've been in Austin too long!

Well, he was attending journalism school at SMU when the Bayless, Galloway, and Dale Hansen crew reported on them all the way to the Death Penalty so they could pump up their cred. So maybe?:lol:

Logan acts like he's above a position coach at a BCS school but interviews to be a HEAD COACH at unc? Whatever...

Can you give a specific quote or instance where Logan acted "like he's above a position coach at a BCS school"?

We like to apply all sorts of emotions and motives to Dave Logan, but I've never personally seen any real evidence of them. Have you?

Dave Logan was a great Buff in three sports. A truly great Buff. I'm not sure I understand the hate.

Logan acts like he's above a position coach at a BCS school but interviews to be a HEAD COACH at unc? Whatever...

syko... he never has never acted like he's above a bcs schools... hes smart enough to realize he cant go from HS to Bcs head coach directly

I wish Dave the best and hope he gets the job at UNC. I think this is a fantastic way to work your way up to the BSC gigs. He'll get a feel for running a college program and a little bit more on recruiting at the college level. If Dave gets he job, I will be interested to see how many out of state kids he could lure to UNC. If he could get some kids from Texas, California etc to go then it would look really good for future jobs. I think if he can only get Colorado kids to come then his stock will only have risen a few points.

Logan could do a great job there and only come out with a .500 record. UNC in d2 was a big boy, but they're pretty far behind the game in the Big Sky. The gap between UNC and Montana is as big or bigger than the gap between Texas and the Buffs, relatively speaking at least.

Having said that, I'll be interested to see who's on his staff. With CSU doing less and less in-state recruiting, UNC could stand to gain some borderline kids. Good luck to him.

Kiesau has already landed back at Cal. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake letting him go. He wanted to stay in Boulder.

Back