What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel...

However, planting seed both south and north of this location has always served me well.

We get it already, Christ!

Oh, nice signature line. Another movie in which Nic Cage was tolerable.

wild-heart.jpg

I thought it way synonymous. Is there a non-navy douchebag, or a navy non-douchebag posting that I haven't read yet?

There're are plenty of non-navy douchebag's around here, but no navy non-douchebags. Okay...back to topic...

Wow, big weeekend on the carousel. Golden to UM is a good move for both parties. Muschamp to UF is hilarious, I guess the HC in waiting thingy didn't pan out so well. So did Applewhite follow Muschamp or no?

Malzahn to Vandy is a headscratcher, except maybe Malzahn is looking to get away from the fallout from Cam Newton and crew...

I just can't believe Dave Logan's name isn't mentioned in any of these openings. Strange. Very strange. It's like nobody has heard of the guy outside of Colorado.

Malzahn to Vandy is a headscratcher, except maybe Malzahn is looking to get away from the fallout from Cam Newton and crew...
Today's rumor that he's turning it down. Given that the offer was supposedly $3M in a SEC school, I think we're all comfortable in assuming that CU never had a chance at luring him. And I'm perfectly happy with JE.

Last edited:
That's a great fit for both parties. Personnel is already in place for that offense.

Coordinator news, but sounds like pending the formalities, Teryl Austin (Florida DC) will become UT's defensive coordinator. Austin talking heads are less than enthusiastic.

Word on the street is UT possibly looking at Norm Chow and Stanford's David Shaw as possible next OC :smile2:

I get the feeling that Norm Chow's best days are behind him. He didn't do much at UCLA.

Back