What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel...

Don't be denser than usual buddy. being involved in a pay for play scheme isn't exactly the kind of taint the CU community likes...
Please. If that was the case, Kanavis wouldn't have a job at CU.

Man. Your spending too much time on AZ's site. You're starting to sound like him. :huh:

Please. If that was the case, Kanavis wouldn't have a job at CU.

Man. Your spending too much time on AZ's site. You're starting to sound like him. :huh:

:wtf: ? Don't be all sensitive. You do realize what your signature is right? Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And are you really suggesting that the biggest story in college football this year didn't affect how Bohn was looking at Malzahn as a candidate? Kanavasis was an unsupported character in an anecdote to a story that was forgotten a week after it was written. Malzahn is in the center of the biggest scandal since Reggie Bush. And the HC hire is light years different from a OLB coach in stature and attention.

Good dig about AZ tho. :roll_eyes:. :rofl:

Seems odd that scholarly Vandy doesn't have a problem with it.

They aren't recovering from a scandal like we are, and its the south. Different set of rules.

:wtf: ? Don't be all sensitive. You do realize what your signature is right? Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And are you really suggesting that the biggest story in college football this year didn't affect how Bohn was looking at Malzahn as a candidate? Kanavasis was an unsupported character in an anecdote to a story that was forgotten a week after it was written. Malzahn is in the center of the biggest scandal since Reggie Bush. And the HC hire is light years different from a OLB coach in stature and attention.

Good dig about AZ tho. :roll_eyes:. :rofl:

They aren't recovering from a scandal like we are, and its the south. Different set of rules.

Ahh. So it's the sig. Makes sense. I'll remove it.

Ahh. So it's the sig. Makes sense. I'll remove it.

huh? No, don't do that. I love it. Almost made it my avatar. I just figured it meant you would take things light heartedly. Apparently I was wrong.

Oh, and I noticed you didn't refute anything there.

huh? No, don't do that. I love it. Almost made it my avatar. I just figured it meant you would take things light heartedly. Apparently I was wrong.

Oh, and I noticed you didn't refute anything there.
Why argue with someone who knows it all. Right?

I've moved on.

Why argue with someone who knows it all. Right?

I've moved on.

No, I would actually like to see if you have any points besides the Kanavis one. Which I hadn't thought of and was interesting, but doesn't seem to be probative to me. Or, you can go sulk cause you took something the wrong way. Up to you.

Golden at the U should be interesting. Going from not much talent at all to all the talent in the world.

should be interesting to see how he handles the big egos that go with that talent. Some don't do so well at it.
funny-hawk-coloring-page.jpg

Last edited:
should be interesting to see how he handles the big egos that go with that talent. Some don't do so well at it. *hawk*

True, but he has been around the big time before. He probably will know what to do when his first 5* running back comes in overweight.

Don't be denser than usual buddy. being involved in a pay for play scheme isn't exactly the kind of taint the CU community likes...

I, for one, know exactly the kind of "taint" the CU community enjoys. Some of it is still attached to those very same alums.

Back