What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona State - October 7, 4.30pm, P12N

Status
Not open for further replies.
CU is the better team. as long as they do not step on their own swinging richards like the sheep game, we will see a solid win.
Last 20 years has taught me if there is one thing CU is good at, its stepping on their own richards in games they should easily win.
pics GIF

Question about Pac12 network on Fubo: does anyone actually see the game listed tomorrow? This is what the guide looks like tomorrow at game time (3:30 Pacific):

Attachments

• E8D01D11-0124-4323-AA58-468BB35817C8.jpeg
    E8D01D11-0124-4323-AA58-468BB35817C8.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 7
ASU has 78 new players?
And we are the only ones that get crap for that kind of roster turnover
Why would they need to clean house or turn over that many players?

Question about Pac12 network on Fubo: does anyone actually see the game listed tomorrow? This is what the guide looks like tomorrow at game time (3:30 Pacific):
Gotta add Fubo Extra on to make sure you have the game.
The plain P12N station is just repeating stuff
Live games are on the Extra package, unfortunately, and we gotta pay for the RSN's
Cannot to get away from this garbage

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 10.39.40 PM.png

Gotta add Fubo Extra on to make sure you have the game.
The plain P12N station is just repeating stuff
Live games are on the Extra package, unfortunately, and we gotta pay for the RSN's
Cannot to get away from this garbage

View attachment 65790
But if whatever package you have includes the basic p12N, you can access all the other regionals through the P12N app, no?

Well now I'm nervous. I did the FUBO trial thing and the game IS showing up on my guide. I hope it's actually on. Geez, this network...

ASU has 78 new players?
And we are the only ones that get crap for that kind of roster turnover
Why would they need to clean house or turn over that many players?
It has nothing to do with how many new players and everything to do with the guy in charge not looking and acting like a good ol' boy who's daddy could have been an extra on the Andy Griffith show.

They are mad because he is shaking up much more than just the roster.

I had to add an extra FUBO monthly add on for $13? to get all the P12 channels. I couldn't see the CU game as an option until I did that.
I hope mine works. I’m on trial and it’s showing the game. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back