What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see why some guys would prefer coaching in the NFL over a top tier college program. But with so many suitors for DC and him being on record recently as wanting the reigns to be DC, it seems interesting he is taking an LB position coach role.

He must really prefer NFL over college. Evenmoreso with the rumors that he has been explicit that he wants to run the show on the defensive side. He will be second fiddle, instead.

Of course doesn't matter much since we supposedly cooled on him very early in the process (or vice versa).

It used to be funny when people would say "we won't have a DC by spring practice" but now that it's becoming reality it's not so funny

I think will hear something pretty soon.

What I have heard is that they have targeted someone who is coaching in the SB. I don't know it to be Seto, but that seems like a good guess. Supposedly, they have an outstanding offer to that person who has told them that they would be willing to entertain it once their season is over. While the offer hasn't been accepted, they must feel that the odds of landing this person are good since they have basically shut down the search for the past few weeks.

What I have heard is that they have targeted someone who is coaching in the SB. I don't know it to be Seto, but that seems like a good guess. Supposedly, they have an outstanding offer to that person who has told them that they would be willing to entertain it once their season is over. While the offer hasn't been accepted, they must feel that the odds of landing this person are good since they have basically shut down the search for the past few weeks.

SCOOP???

The Seattle DC is being announced as Atlanta's HC on Tuesday.

So that would seem like the day (on or about) we'd have something official if what you heard is accurate.

Heard from what I'd consider a reliable source. Would I bet my house on its validity? No. Would I lay down a few hundy? Yep. Plus it seems to fit with the lack of info. If there had been multiple unnaccepted offers, doesnt it make sense we would have heard about them? nothing but crickets for weeks.

The Seattle DC is being announced as Atlanta's HC on Tuesday.

So that would seem like the day (on or about) we'd have something official if what you heard is accurate.

I Dont know how long it would take. Supposedly the offer will be entertained after today. My guess it may take longer than two days, maybe he's considering multiple offers. I think it could take until the end of week.

Certainly a plausible explanation and a more optimistic one compared to alternative scenarios.

If it is true that would explain the radii silence but also scary if we get left at the alter after waiting a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard from what I'd consider a reliable source. Would I bet my house on its validity? No. Would I lay down a few hundy? Yep. Plus it seems to fit with the lack of info. If there had been multiple unnaccepted offers, doesnt it make sense we would have heard about them? nothing but crickets for weeks.

Send the unicorn!
80caf90461bc97e6549c35d2a46a94bc.jpg

Let's say it is Seto or Norton Jr, who would everyone prefer?

I lean towards Seto based on experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back