What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: UCLA

Not working tomorrow. Heading up nice and early, checking into the Harvest House then heading over to the lot to set up the tailgate and drink as soon as the lot opens at 3. Wings and Carne Asada tomorrow with plenty of Rum, Whiskey, and Crazy Neighbor Beer. After we beat some bruin ass, we will be firing up the party at in the lot after the game until traffic is out. Taking Friday off to let the hangover settle out smoothly over drinks and breakfast/brunch before heading out of Boulder. Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow!
that's how its done.

Not working tomorrow. Heading up nice and early, checking into the Harvest House then heading over to the lot to set up the tailgate and drink as soon as the lot opens at 3. Wings and Carne Asada tomorrow with plenty of Rum, Whiskey, and Crazy Neighbor Beer. After we beat some bruin ass, we will be firing up the party at in the lot after the game until traffic is out. Taking Friday off to let the hangover settle out smoothly over drinks and breakfast/brunch before heading out of Boulder. Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow!
tumblr_o2cyugdtOe1rvcjd7o1_400.gif

25 dollars I believe.
I'm pretty sure that the regular $25 ones in the Student Section are sold out, but as has been heavily discussed previously in this thread, the AD is now making "special deals" for students to get unsold tickets located elsewhere for $40 if they personally buy them at the Office . Not available online. At least that's what my CU student, who scored a couple of those seats, told me. Smart move. #skobuffs

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the regular $25 ones in the Student Section are sold out, but, but as has been heavily discussed previously in this thread, the AD is now making "special deals" for students to get unsold tickets located elsewhere for $40 if they personally buy them at the Office . Not available online. At least that's what my CU student, who scored a couple of those seats, told me. Smart move. #skobuffs
Gotcha. I'm sure those students wished they had simply gotten the sports pass.

Gotcha. I'm sure those students wished they had simply gotten the sports pass.
Yep. I think the price for that pass was reduced substantially this year. Getting the students in there, by whatever means, greatly increases the energy level of any event.

dude! the other $30 was so she could buy weed with dad's money, wtf!?!?!?!
I pay her out-of-state tuition (mitigated heavily by a Chancellor's Scholarship), her rent at a very nicely-located apartment, and give her some money for groceries occasionally. She works part time at a new and popular restaurant on Pearl to pay for extras, such as weed and Buffs Football tickets and eating at the Sink and Cheba Hut and Boss Lady Pizza and Pasta Jay's and going to concerts and being able to go to (aggressively carded) local bars at age 20 because her 21 year old good friend from high school who looks very much like her gave her a still-valid CA license that works everywhere; yet she is still doing well in advanced chemistry courses. This is perhaps more information than the reader desired to know. College in Boulder seems to be fun.

Last edited:
Since the topic of season tickets has been discussed in this thread can someone answer a few questions for me? Long story short we live in Iowa 700 miles from Boulder. But if we turn a good profit on the house we are putting on the market shortly she said we could seriously discuss season tickets.

I know they have the special where you can pick 4 games. But those aren't always in the same seats and I want to establish with the University.

So lets say I want two tickets in section 118 for all the home games. Would it just be roughly $130(per ticket)x5(or 6 homes games) x 2 tickets. Or is there something else like the donations you guys are talking about? And parking? Any answers would be appreciated.

Seriously, you counted them?
m

Well, not exactly. I took the 4-5 different section sizes and counted how many seats it had in 1 row. Looked at 1 "low availability" and one "medium availability" and just guesstimated from there. If half of section 100 is "medium availability" and half the section is available and it has 32 rows x I dunno 50 rows you know there's roughly 800 empty seats. Then just times that by the sections. I dunno it was like 10-15 minutes of kill time at the end of my day. I was done staring at electrical drawings on my computer. Lol

Since the topic of season tickets has been discussed in this thread can someone answer a few questions for me? Long story short we live in Iowa 700 miles from Boulder. But if we turn a good profit on the house we are putting on the market shortly she said we could seriously discuss season tickets.

I know they have the special where you can pick 4 games. But those aren't always in the same seats and I want to establish with the University.

So lets say I want two tickets in section 118 for all the home games. Would it just be roughly $130(per ticket)x5(or 6 homes games) x 2 tickets. Or is there something else like the donations you guys are talking about? And parking? Any answers would be appreciated.
This will get you started. I believe there is a similar one on the CU site for parking, but I hadn't thought about that part of your question when I came back to post this:
http://cu_ftp.sidearmsports.com/custompages/www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/tickets/2015seasonprices_map.pdf

Edit - that PDF page may not let you navigate. Here is the source:
http://www.cubuffs.com/sports/2006/7/20/509084.aspx

It's frustrating that people don't jump all over a chance to support this team... but it's very similar to other highly educated areas. Us dummies love football beer and meat.... smart people apparently care about other things... like.... reading or something. I like HD TV's, game day, screaming the fight song and spilling beer all over myself when we score a TD.... I mean... I'm "highly educated" technically but absolutely get the Christmas morning butterflies on the morning of Game Day..... Man.... I missed that feeling over the past 10 years.

BTW, NOT a coincidence that the Buffs sucked bad during the financial crisis.... it just took our administration longer to unleash the monetary stimulus (facilities upgrades) to get this program (economy) cranking again!!!

Back