What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's official! Washington fans are the Nubs in purple

Oh, it's on. From dongman on HardcoreHusky:

"So after much ribbing from some (sub-par engineer) Colorado grad co-workers and reading all-buffs (arrogant trash board) I decided to look more in depth into their film. This Pac12 season has been so weird I didn't know they were above .500 until two weeks ago.

Anyway I found many of their games uploaded and took a look. These are my basic findings.

-Sefo liofua: there is a reason UW, and WSU even, never took a look at the guy right down I5. Decent talent, decent arm, nice athlete but doesn't stack up to Browning in any way other than running. Poor decision making and pretty fragile. We need to hit him.

-WR. They are not good. They have fields who is a play maker but no one better than many receivers we have seen. Mark McIntyre is the coaches son and is the most productive WR. Ento drops everything. Field day for our guys.

Lindsey: hometown kid who I think only got real offers from small schools. Not a great talent, just powerful and steady. Probably wouldn't start at 10/12 PAC 12 schools.

OL: meh, average. They are serviceable but with 4 I think we get pressure, and blitzes will wreck their offense. Left tackle routinely holds on pass protection. Mcintosh will have some fun.

On the defensive side of the ball:

The secondary is UW light. Fairly talented but they get burned by talented receivers. Marks ran right past them all and is small and weak. Same with Utahs stable of receivers. Their safeties are often out of place. Our receivers will not have an issue.

LB: no names. Average talent and speed. Don't fill gaps well, or pick up backs in the second level. Look for them under Colemans cleats.

DL: no real pressure for the most part. Decent size, but I expect them to just try and contain all our speed.

Coaching: macintyre and leavitt.
In my opinion, flukes and have beens. With how cocky my co-workers have been I am glad we get a chance to show them they are not a top 25 team, and get to send them back to annual 3-9 seasons. Sounds like they are a team of coke heads too.

37-20."

----------------------------------

This is the best PAC 12 football message board, aside from Allbuffs.

Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the mouth..........

"So after much ribbing from some (sub-par engineer) Colorado grad co-workers and reading all-buffs (arrogant trash board) I decided to look more in depth into their film. This Pac12 season has been so weird I didn't know they were above .500 until two weeks ago.

Anyway I found many of their games uploaded and took a look. These are my basic findings.

-Sefo liofua: there is a reason UW, and WSU even, never took a look at the guy right down I5. Decent talent, decent arm, nice athlete but doesn't stack up to Browning in any way other than running. Poor decision making and pretty fragile. We need to hit him.

-WR. They are not good. They have fields who is a play maker but no one better than many receivers we have seen. Mark McIntyre is the coaches son and is the most productive WR. Ento drops everything. Field day for our guys.

Lindsey: hometown kid who I think only got real offers from small schools. Not a great talent, just powerful and steady. Probably wouldn't start at 10/12 PAC 12 schools.

OL: meh, average. They are serviceable but with 4 I think we get pressure, and blitzes will wreck their offense. Left tackle routinely holds on pass protection. Mcintosh will have some fun.

The secondary is UW light. Fairly talented but they get burned by talented receivers. Marks ran right past them all and is small and weak. Same with Utahs stable of receivers. Their safeties are often out of place. Our receivers will not have an issue.

LB: no names. Average talent and speed. Don't fill gaps well, or pick up backs in the second level. Look for them under Colemans cleats.

DL: no real pressure for the most part. Decent size, but I expect them to just try and contain all our speed.

In my opinion, flukes and have beens. With how cocky my co-workers have been I am glad we get a chance to show them they are not a top 25 team, and get to send them back to annual 3-9 seasons. Sounds like they are a team of coke heads too.

37-20."

LOL! Those cock gobbling "dong" men are in for a very rude awakening come Friday night! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Those guys are pretty sad. Looks like they shed their husky coats over there exposing their thin skin. Someone from here got to them and I kinda like it!

Odd, rather unlikable group. The Oregon run paired with Washington's past "elite tradition" (in their eyes) has made them go mental.

Yeah, agreed, I've read their scout board a bit the last few years. They think they're the 1b. to 1a. USC as far as the prestige in the Pac 12. They're a blue blood, Oregon was the new money, and it drove them nuts.. We might have gotten over our decades' old success, they never did.

Where we're just happy to be back at this level, this season has put them back where they belong in their minds I'd imagine. Most awkward fanbase I've encountered at an away game btw. I would've welcomed someone talking sh*t to us, because noone talked to us, felt like everyone was giving us the side eye the whole time, it was weird.

Last edited:

37-20."

----------------------------------

This is the best PAC 12 football message board, aside from Allbuffs.

Wow, what insight. Love the details. You can tell how deeply he analyzed all that film. Really obvious just how much ball this guy has played. A f*88ing savant.

"""All we keep hearing this week is about how CU has been overlooked all season and we at HH are just continuing the trend of teams and fans overlooking these plucky Buffs at their peril.

No.

You were overlooked at the beginning of the year because you were predicted to win 4 games. Congratulations, you surprisingly don't suck. Everyone has now caught on to the fact that your player-abusing DC is a good coach and you are a good team. But you are not elite and you are facing an elite team on Friday.

Yes CU covered the spread 10 out of 12 games. But CU failed to cover two out of the last four. The market finally figured you out and the market has correctly assessed you as a significant underdog on Friday.

UW is better at every position group. The metrics say UW is better on both sides of the ball. UW has significantly better results against common opponents.

UW is going to roll and the Rose Bowl is going to skip over you and take USC. Sorry, better luck next year. """

"""All we keep hearing this week is about how CU has been overlooked all season and we at HH are just continuing the trend of teams and fans overlooking these plucky Buffs at their peril.

No.

You were overlooked at the beginning of the year because you were predicted to win 4 games. Congratulations, you surprisingly don't suck. Everyone has now caught on to the fact that your player-abusing DC is a good coach and you are a good team. But you are not elite and you are facing an elite team on Friday.

Yes CU covered the spread 10 out of 12 games. But CU failed to cover two out of the last four. The market finally figured you out and the market has correctly assessed you as a significant underdog on Friday.

UW is better at every position group. The metrics say UW is better on both sides of the ball. UW has significantly better results against common opponents.

UW is going to roll and the Rose Bowl is going to skip over you and take USC. Sorry, better luck next year. """

"""

At home with your starting QB.
OCIN2pP.png

On the road with our backup freshman QB.
0aQeyny.png

No.

I believe it was the philosopher Aristotle that said it best when he said, "Your mom!"

No.

Out of curiosity, which metric are you referencing to assert that Washington is better on the defensive side of the ball?

Also, please amplify what you mean when you state that UW has significantly better results against common opponents.

Out of curiosity, which metric are you referencing to assert that Washington is better on the defensive side of the ball?

Also, please amplify what you mean when you state that UW has significantly better results against common opponents.

Personally, what I most enjoy is Washington fans trying to justify their non-conference schedule that was ranked 128th out of 129 FBS programs.

Back