What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Not to be looking ahead or anything but is anybody else worried about the size of the Nub O and D linemen? I’m really worried they will be able to run it down our throats

Not to be looking ahead or anything but is anybody else worried about the size of the Nub O and D linemen? I’m really worried they will be able to run it down our throats
Javier Edwards was bigger than every Center or Guard he faced last year. Size on the OL/DL is only part of the equation

I’m second thought, I just looked at us. We aren’t that far off. They probably have us by about 5 Lbs a man. Not a big deal. Carry on

Colorado is not beating Nebraska.

1. Nebraska’s talent is not as bad as you think. (I’m not going to write a book explaining it)
2. Yes. The coaching last year was that bad. Especially on defense.
3. Home game.
4. Colorado is not that good.

P.S. No other fan base in the country has a 42 page Nebraska Hate Thread. For those of you that really want Nebraska fans to stop coming on this board, stop talking about Nebraska. It’s that simple. So with that being said.....until next time:)

1. Nebraska’s talent is not as bad as you think. (I’m not going to write a book explaining it)
3. Home game.

P.S. No other fan base in the country has a 42 page Nebraska Hate Thread. For those of you that really want Nebraska fans to stop coming on this board, stop talking about Nebraska. It’s that simple. So with that being said.....until next time:)
MWlg.gif

Also I am glad you aren't going to attempt to create a book. Uploading a coloring book would take forever.

3. Home game.

We believe what we want.

3. Home game.

Don't you have some ammonia to buy or something? That meth ain't gonna make itself!

3. Home game.

I hate nebraska. The state, the team, the fans...all of it.

3. Home game.

Colorado beats Nebraska every day! Your State tree is the telephone pole fer crying out loud.

3. Home game.

All of that is opinion. Let's talk about facts here-

1. You don't have a QB, and you're also making over your offense. You gave up 4 fiftyburgers, 42 to Oregon, 36 to Arkansas State and you've got a DC who wants to be more aggressive. We've got more than enough talent at WR to make you look pretty stupid if you're going to leave your DBs by themselves.
2. It doesn't matter how bad the coaching is-players have to make plays at the end of the day. Not an excuse.
3. You went 2-5 at home in 2017.
4. We were as good as Minnesota was last year................and we saw what the Gophers did to you.

Do you know why we're the only team in the country with a 42 page Nebraska hate thread? Because we're the closest thing you have to a rival right now. Don't believe me? Check the price of tickets to our game compared with tickets to any other game on your home schedule on resale sites. Demand, Demand, Demand.

Serious question for you-who in your league are you better than not named Rutgers or Illinois?

Does anybody here know about the song "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen? When I think about it, Nebraska's huckster fans claiming that Frost will be their savior come to mind almost immediately; they're so hungry to become as relevant as they were back in the '90s once again. But we all know that will most likely never happen.

All of that is opinion. Let's talk about facts here-

1. You don't have a QB, and you're also making over your offense. You gave up 4 fiftyburgers, 42 to Oregon, 36 to Arkansas State and you've got a DC who wants to be more aggressive. We've got more than enough talent at WR to make you look pretty stupid if you're going to leave your DBs by themselves.
2. It doesn't matter how bad the coaching is-players have to make plays at the end of the day. Not an excuse.
3. You went 2-5 at home in 2017.
4. We were as good as Minnesota was last year................and we saw what the Gophers did to you.

Do you know why we're the only team in the country with a 42 page Nebraska hate thread? Because we're the closest thing you have to a rival right now. Don't believe me? Check the price of tickets to our game compared with tickets to any other game on your home schedule on resale sites. Demand, Demand, Demand.

Serious question for you-who in your league are you better than not named Rutgers or Illinois?
Husker fans are gunning for developing that new rival with Iowa. However, probably damned to only really ever be Iowa's side chick behind ISU.

3. Home game.

No way is this guy a Nebraska fan. None that I know are so bold to predict a win vs Colorado (or any team) at this time considering nobody knows how good the Huskers will be this year.
Jay's trolling sure brought them out though.

3. Home game.

Not only will Colorado beat Nebraska on September 8th, it could very well get very ugly. I would be shocked if the Huskers are within 2 scores at the end.

Back